Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] ALPHAX-MARKETPLACE BASED ON ALPHA-X BLOCKCHAIN WITH REAL USAGE OF AX - page 42. (Read 54262 times)

Activity: 39
Merit: 0
Will holders of tokens receive any bonuses or dividends?
Activity: 44
From my point of view, you think the info about your team is not enough, you should update more to make everything transparent to all the investors.
Activity: 43
this project has developed a great blockchain called Alpha-X Blockchain, it includes some good features that we need like Complete Anonymity, Advanced Security, Negligible Low Fee, Decentralised Governance , P2P Network. Personally, it will help your project to grow more in the future.
Activity: 42
How can buy this coin? Do I hit you up on discord or what?
Activity: 43
Have some skill in this area. where should I make contact?
Activity: 44
Explainer videos in different languages? You guys really went an extra mile. Respect. I will closely follow your project, but I want to see a bigger community before I invest.
Activity: 35
 this project  sounds logical.  The developments of tools for delivery are cool, analysts! Do you plan anything in terms of joint projects based on the advantages of blockchain with other services?
I`ve already invested in , i hope this project will be really good.
brand new
Activity: 0
I have seen this month AX open pre sale and bounty, so what time it will take place is when?
After reading the white paper of your project, really feels like the backbone of the project to me. I'm very interested in the potential of Alpha-x
Activity: 34
 I wonder about the maximum supply? I can't find it.From my point of view,that was a great project and i wanna hold on this
Activity: 32
From my point of view, you think the info about your team is not enough, you should update more to make everything transparent to all the investors
 I think this is a big project and should have more  blockchain expert in the team .
Activity: 36
Will the lists of the participants of the private pre-sale become public?
Activity: 23
 Personally, i think this Alpha-x is a good project because it can provide true liquidity of cryptocurrencies, available for trade anywhere anytime across the globe and app across the globe
Activity: 84
Great project! I really like.
But why just sit and wait for the development of this project, when you can wait and participate at this time in the bounty program of an excellent project? https://t.me/InnovaMinex
Don't find any special in this project, a platform? an exchange platform? what else?
Activity: 40
Do you have any set amount restrictions for users?

I'm in and would like to invite you also. Let’s make the community bigger!

Activity: 36
hi. I see that you will have bounty campaign this month. Please give more information about it. Thanks
Pages:
Jump to: