Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] ALPHAX-MARKETPLACE BASED ON ALPHA-X BLOCKCHAIN WITH REAL USAGE OF AX - page 43. (Read 54262 times)

Activity: 34
Merit: 0
Hi dev, I have a question. How much is 1AX?
Activity: 38
Personally, I feel secure about this project because they provide full safe and secured project.
Activity: 41
it seems to me that ALPHA-X is a good project because In Alpha-X coin we don’t have to pay any third party commission, I can cover my own network fee.
Activity: 44
i think this  project will reach achievement in near future.
Activity: 39
I would like to invest, but it's to hard for me to understand what is the project all about. Can someone elaborate to me the important matters?
How about your ALPHA-X Prototype? I want to know more about it.
Activity: 31
Any ICO  that popularizes crypto coins is welcome. Good luck and looking forward to any bounty  and airdrops campaign. Thanks so much.
Activity: 42
What an interesting project you have here! Can you tell me where I can check technical details?
Activity: 41
I like this probject because of its high-speed transaction
I like the project that they can create their own blockchain and develop it. But I want to know more about Alpha-x blockchain about how helpful is it?
Activity: 36
One thing I like to see in crypto is a team working before launch shows that you guys are serious about your project and hope it succeeds we need more companies like this in crypto
I see your hard-working to test and upgrade to ensure that you exceed the industry's best standards. You already did a good job. I will follow
Activity: 44
the best benefit of Alpha-x is that it offers you an instant exchange service that allows you to send and receive digital currency in a simple, automatic and efficient way
I wondering that if your project success, how can you encourage the public to invest in crypto?
Activity: 34
can you give me more information  about this? What you gonna do?
Activity: 714
Merit: 253
The concept is very good. As a new generation in crypto with a motive as virtual cash that can provide liquidity and a real time utility proposition on the market. the AlphaX project has a complete package, where the wallet, exchange, market, and debit card become one. Good luck
Activity: 33
There are so many exchange platform  recently, how can you compete?
 I am looking forward to the success of this project and I hope that there are more people coming and investing in this project.

Activity: 43
Blockchain in exchange is becoming popular. I need to look for whitepaper and other information to see what is the unique selling point in this project when compared to the other projects

Activity: 35
More users will really enjoy and surely will support it as the project knows already what they can be

Pages:
Jump to: