Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] ALPHAX-MARKETPLACE BASED ON ALPHA-X BLOCKCHAIN WITH REAL USAGE OF AX - page 50. (Read 54262 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 500
I like the idea of the project very much, we need technologies that will be in demand and will be beneficail to the daily lives of people
Activity: 101
Merit: 0
When are you expecting alpha-x to be fully launched?
Activity: 60
when will your bounty program end?
Activity: 38
your team seems rather professional! where are from and how did you come up with the project idea?  I believe that the strong team is the most important for the success.
Activity: 35
Nowadays, many exchanges platform have complex interface which causes most of the users to pay some professional to learn about the exchange platform functions. That’s make me upset whenever using any exchange platform. What can you do to this problem?
Activity: 71
Merit: 1
One of the most concern of my opinion about any exchanges ICO is the security and support system . You need to prepare all the ddos attacked and hacked situation from the hackers.

Activity: 38
Almost exchanges don’t have many indicator that trader could use. If you can upgrade this problems , I think your project can success.

Activity: 59
Merit: 2
Hi. Can I buy top100 tokens directly on your platform as soon as ICO is over?
Activity: 40
 How many exchanges does the project plan to be listed after ICO? Thanks in advance
Activity: 46
So do you plan to import the indicators from tradingview or you are going to create your own in your exchange ?

copper member
Activity: 37
 Tell me please, how could you assess the benefits of this project in terms of exchange  comparing it to the traditional option?

Activity: 52
if the user wants to withdraw the earned funds, will you provide an opportunity to exchange them for other tokens/currencies?
Activity: 101
Guess what? Alpha-x has become more popular day by day because they were working hard on the project in order to become successful.
Activity: 112
When will your private pre sale end?
Activity: 116
Merit: 3
It’s good that you have bounty campaign on big social channel like: Telegram, Facebook, Twitter,Youtube,.... I will surely join.
Activity: 60
What will happen with the money which collected from ICO ? How to distribute them ?
Activity: 33
What protocol do you use for this project? Is it ERC-20? X11 logarithm? Which of the  two and why?
Activity: 40
what about the development of your project, have you reached the target, how many investors have joined you, hopefully you can continue to develop it.
Activity: 79
How about the development of sales at this time? Reach softcap? can you give me an address to get me thanks for your knowledge, fighting and positive thinking
Activity: 70
The enthusiasm of the team and dev hopefully all going well and well, I think this project is needed for future development, hopefully this project can be used properly and wisely
Pages:
Jump to: