Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] ALPHAX-MARKETPLACE BASED ON ALPHA-X BLOCKCHAIN WITH REAL USAGE OF AX - page 51. (Read 54262 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 100
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
The platform is a pretty cool project that should attract a lot of newcomers to the crypto world

I think there are so many newcomers in the cryptic currency world. It is worthwhile to interest experienced investors who are already working in this industry.
Activity: 45
Merit: 0
If I understand correctly, you are working on the creation of the exchange. However, there are a lot of competitors in this sphere, among them there are obvious leaders. How do you plan to compete with them?
Activity: 54
It seems that this platform have been working to make partners with some well-known brand. With this mission, I think the project will be having no problem regarding using their token due to the fact that they have a very great partner.
Activity: 27
I went through a lot of different  investment  projects ... But here, really original idea and, at least, it is worth taking part!
Activity: 92
Merit: 2
I came to you on Twitter. You are very active in it, I liked reading it and I will definitely subscribe to your account. The latest news in the crypt world is very interesting to read! You fellows!
Activity: 37
are you sure that the growth of the value of the token will be stable? the speed of the project development depends on this

For me, I think that the speed of the development of the project depends on the quality of the leadership and the pace of work of the executors, not the value of the token
copper member
Merit: 1
When will the full version of the app be launched in other regions? Does this depend on the amount you need to collect?
Activity: 116
Merit: 3
Can I create a wallet during the participation in the ICO or is it necessary to do it in advance?
Activity: 71
 I found out that you have a referral program. Where do I need to send reports about my activity in its framework?
Activity: 71
When will beta testing of MVP platform start?
Activity: 462
Cool!. I'm sure it's soon about it learning the whole world! The cryptocurrency industry is not standing still. It is necessary to develop constantly. I believe in the future of this project. You must get acquainted with the idea!. Do you have bounty campaign??
copper member
Do you plan to develop your own blockchain or switch to another one in the future?

I see on the roadmap they do not see this plan, they probably prioritize the development of other features. It is not too necessary to change, dev will answer you more accurately.
Activity: 33
Do you plan to develop your own blockchain or switch to another one in the future?
Activity: 101
what I need in a new platform is security and customer service. Hope you can focus on these 2 problems.
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
it is a good idea to have technology combined with user friendly interface and gamification, then people will have trust and enthusiasm on the project
Activity: 60
Hi dev. I would like to have more info about your AFFILIATE PROGRAM
Activity: 59
I don’t want to bother the support service one more time, so I'll ask here: what is the minimum amount of investment if I want to pay with bitcoins?
Activity: 45
Why did you decide to create a mobile app rather than a regular web version?
As far as I'm concerned, the team has a huge experience of their development, and they decided to work in their usual environment.

Is it difficult to promote mobile apps?

it seems to me, there won’t be difficulties in this regard.
Activity: 33
As far as I'm concerned, the team has a huge experience of their development, and they decided to work in their usual environment.

Is it difficult to promote mobile apps?
Activity: 54
Pages:
Jump to: