Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] ALPHAX-MARKETPLACE BASED ON ALPHA-X BLOCKCHAIN WITH REAL USAGE OF AX - page 49. (Read 54262 times)

Activity: 40
Merit: 0
is it officially registered company? Just wondering.

Activity: 79
Merit: 1
when will you plan to list your coin on coinmarketcap? exact time?
Activity: 45
what is The primary goal of the Alpha-X Eco system?
Activity: 59
Merit: 2
Do you accept credit cards for your payment system?

Activity: 33
Do you have a license for trade security tokens and for exchange activities? And where is your exchange registered?

Activity: 349
Merit: 10
Alpha-X Business Model
https://medium.com/@alphaX/alpha-x-business-model-7ffb203b55e7

User Friendly: A simple and easy Exchange like SaaS (Software as a Service) and the user will have only to pay for their usage. I.e. pay to access the features.

Multi-Currency And Platforms: A wide range of currencies and types of coins will be accessible through the AX exchange. AX exchange will bring multiple famous currencies to Mobile Apps / Mobile wallet from the Web. Instant

Transactions: Our exchange will allow real-time conversion / transition between cryptocurrency to Fiat currency. The mobile wallet can be used for both crypto-currency and Fiat money, we will use Shape-shift API for the same.

Global Access: Alpha-X will expand the financial reach globally like any other internet provided marketing strategies. This will translate to increased revenue and growing customer database. Access For The South East Asian

Community: Our exchange captures the South Eastern part of Asia (India) and will be facilitation to the people where bank network aren’t very strong. The app will be available globally and will be having INR (Indian Currency) added to motivate Indian users.

Accessibility: Every individual user from low income to high income can perform transactions on the AX exchange protocol in their currency of choice.

Activity: 101
Can market makers get direct access to trade without commissions?
Activity: 71
How many exchanges’ offers do you plan to provide on your platform? And why does such an approach guarantee more favorable prices?
Activity: 60
Nice to be part of this project and has now getting much attention in crypto world. Good luck
Activity: 54
After all of your sales, will any available coins, admin fees coin be burned/destroyed?
Activity: 71
In my opinion, this project will be a really good one because their platform is connected with multiple high-caliber exchange partners to raise volume

Activity: 33
It looks like a very interesting and well thought project. Looking forward to read the whitepaper and I will keep an eye on it. One big exchange to trade them all
Activity: 38
Hi. Can I get any bonuses for advertising your ICO on my social network accounts?
Activity: 121
The amount of communication and the way this decision seems to have been made really gives confidence in this project!

The project should attend more event and organize more road shows to educate and promote the project cause it is a good one.
Activity: 54
I really care about poor liquidity problem in exchange project. How can your project help with this problem?
Activity: 116
Merit: 3
Hello! Is the alpha-x platform already running in test mode? Can I take part in testing? What do I have to do for this?
Activity: 59
Merit: 2
Do any additional commissions for buying Alpha-x tokens via other exchanges exist?

Activity: 35
Will your project allow user to mine and validate block transactions using Proof of Stake concept?
Activity: 588
Merit: 253
Alpha-X Exchange Prototype — User Account

General:
User account will consists of forms which will allow him to complete KYC and other part like name, password change etc.

Detailed requirement:
 User will have access to profile page which will display his details registered with site at the time of registrations which he can change, only name can be edited from this form. Username and email can not be edited.

 For KYC we will be providing input form which will allow user to upload his identification documents using which his identification can be stored with us.

https://medium.com/@alphaX/alpha-x-exchange-prototype-user-account-86e401a15600
Activity: 79
how about your strategic partnership? i can not find information about it.

Pages:
Jump to: