Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] ALPHAX-MARKETPLACE BASED ON ALPHA-X BLOCKCHAIN WITH REAL USAGE OF AX - page 46. (Read 54262 times)

Activity: 34
Merit: 0
Hi everyone in one of the most profitable project, I have one question.  How secure will the platform, website, and application be?
Activity: 71
Merit: 1
Tell us more about your team?
Activity: 36
The project was indeed carrying a very nice concept, and very deserved anyway if this project gets a lot of support. hopefully all teams will prepare a strategy very well, in order to make this project a success.
i like the safety and security of your project in each exchange. Hope you can pay attention on it.
Activity: 38
I think this project opens up a bright future that is ready to change the exchange world.
Activity: 35
Thanks for the opportunity to become a member in this exchange platform
Activity: 46
Keep going strong. We need something like this in exchange platform
Activity: 60
Hello. What currencies can be exchanged on your platform?
Activity: 40
I personally like  your exchange very much, and I will be with it to the end!
Activity: 34
Such a unique. This is one of my dreams that I wished to become a real thing in this world, and now it has come. how long you can expect to make the platform 100% worked?
One of the most concern of my opinion about any exchanges ICO is the security and support system . You need to prepare all the ddos attacked and hacked situation from the hackers.Also your support center must be fast . Cause if you support fast , it will create good effect for the investors.
 I am interested in promoting this project. Could I join Beta here? I like your reff program
Activity: 79
I'm going to promote you on social media. Any campaign? Hope your project will success
think we should all try our best to promote this project. We need something to stand up for our interests and we should stand up for them. Just my opinion
The project has potential I think it will thrive in the future. It's one of the kind and will certainly be a great success. Glad I invested.
Any plans to get listed on coinmarketcap?
Your ICO comes in the time that the market in falling down  . But I see your professional work when you guys told that to repurchase tokens and burn it . I will take a look more closer to your project .
How will i know about any changes? Do you have a blog at medium or reddit?
Activity: 45
Do you plan to make a deposit in fiat currencies for VISA / MasterCard?

Activity: 54
I hope for the further development and support of such an ambitious project as your undertaking, I will join your project.
Pages:
Jump to: