Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] ALPHAX-MARKETPLACE BASED ON ALPHA-X BLOCKCHAIN WITH REAL USAGE OF AX - page 45. (Read 54262 times)

Activity: 71
Merit: 1
How useful is Alpha-x wallet?
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
Free debit card for AX holder- that’s great. I will consider to invest in your project. It will be my long term investment in the future.
Activity: 34
Merit: 2
How can I secure myself from fraud?

Activity: 33
Need to add more investors in your project. I think that investors are really important in each project.

Activity: 36
Greetings, all. I hope that the project will carry out all that has been target.
Activity: 79
Do you plan anything in terms of joint projects based on the advantages of bchain with your services?
Activity: 39
idea looks nice. probably not first project with this idea. it's really good to see some different projects. people sick of same ideas.
Activity: 41
Good evening ! I joined this plan. I'm interested to watch how the developers realize the plan.
Activity: 22
hope your projects running well and succeed, more project updates to come.
I want to know more about your team and how your team work. thanks in advance.
Any news about whitepaper?
Activity: 35
you have very clear interface and friendly user. that is what i like in your project.
Activity: 42
Hi, fellows! Looks very interesting! Unblemished results, pretty good website!
Hello! Could you please explain to me how your referral program works? i need to post links somewhere? or just share with my friends?
Activity: 79
Had a good read on your whitepaper. This project looks very promising, starting from the system that has been made up to the way of execution of this project. I will looking forward to this project
Activity: 37
Hello! How much has the project collected at the moment?
Activity: 43
Thank you for your remark and It's an Interesting project and this was the easiest and most professional move I have experienced. I was very pleased and appreciated with you.
Activity: 28
A potential project that I have watched for a long time!
Activity: 54
you have a clear plan and good idea for developing this exchange platform. will participate in this one.
Activity: 59
Merit: 2
you have good security policies to protect user account. that’s why i choose you.
Pages:
Jump to: