Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] ALPHAX-MARKETPLACE BASED ON ALPHA-X BLOCKCHAIN WITH REAL USAGE OF AX - page 52. (Read 54262 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 0
Why did you decide to create a mobile app rather than a regular web version?
Activity: 71
Merit: 1
Bad customer service make user feel uncomfortable in using those platforms. How could your project help with this problem?
Activity: 116
Merit: 3
Take advantage of the development of exchange platform nowadays to launch your project is a good idea. I highly appreciate this alpha-x
Activity: 79
Could you please tell me what Fiat-Crypto pairs will you provide?
Activity: 52
Hello. Nowadays many platforms suffer from fake promo actions. Are u an exception?
Activity: 33
When this technology is combined with an intuitive user friendly interface & gamification, a new level of trust and enthusiasm will be created among the community to build new confidence and excitement for a new era utility ecosystem
Activity: 101
when is your ICO official launched?

They will be launching Alpha-X mobile exchange at later stage
Activity: 92
Merit: 2
What currency do I receive the funds with when using the referral program? Can I receive them with ETH instead of tokens?
Activity: 60
How often will your app be updated? I wanna be sure that new options will appear regularly.
Activity: 79
I notice that you plan to make alpha-x as good as virtual cash (plastic cards) which can provide real time liquidity and utility proposition in the market. I am waiting for that
Activity: 54
You’re planning to make cryptocurrnecies more available. It’s a good goal, but how will it be implemented?
For me, your alpha-x is useful because the exchange will be adding up to 100 fiat to crypto pairs starting from USD to ensure the global liquidity crypto-currencies
Activity: 101
How about your Pos reward system? More info about it.
Activity: 59
Merit: 2
Do you have prototype app of your alpha-x?
It’d be interesting to know the names of big investors who has taken part in the private stage of the ICO. Is it possible?
Activity: 70
Do you have any reward programs? I would be very pleased to attend
copper member
Activity: 37
Hello . Do not you think the discounts are too high for such a project?

The team makes a financial plan and, if they can develop with such discounts, it's not for us to judge this.

Far from it. The more discounts - the more holders of tokens, and their number, in turn, increases the number of users.
Activity: 45
Hello . Do not you think the discounts are too high for such a project?

The team makes a financial plan and, if they can develop with such discounts, it's not for us to judge this.
Your ICO timeline is clear. Almost information seem to be here. Good point.
your  idea is good, but what is your plan to convince more people in order to make them want to join in your project?
Pages:
Jump to: