Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] ALPHAX-MARKETPLACE BASED ON ALPHA-X BLOCKCHAIN WITH REAL USAGE OF AX - page 47. (Read 54262 times)

Activity: 36
Merit: 0
Of course it's not new idea, but why not. I think this project can all chance to be listed on other exchanges. There are interesting PR and Road map in this project. So good luck. I will take part in
Activity: 644
Merit: 103
I always try to find a trustworthy exchange platform for myself. Show me how is your project different from others?

Is it really so difficult to read white paper? Why are investors so lazy? Each investor should carefully examine the project.
Activity: 33
will you have buy back program?
Activity: 116
Merit: 3
It will certainly be an interesting platform for users who are caring about exchange
Activity: 112
I always try to find a trustworthy exchange platform for myself. Show me how is your project different from others?
Activity: 38
How does your Alpha-x work?
Activity: 52
Merit: 1
Alpha-x offers us an instant exchange service that allows us to send and receive digital currency in a simple, automatic and efficient way

Activity: 70
This is the first time I joined in a blockchain-based in exchange platform. it sounds interesting. I will follow you.
Activity: 60
Looks good cryptoexchange platform and i  believe that it will work without any problems
Activity: 46
exchange site icos always collect money. if you properly site well, too many investors invest your ico...good luck!
Activity: 35
It is a good project because you can ensure that your users enjoy the exchange process while using different devices. It makes me more comfortable when using your services.
Activity: 40
How can you ensure that your exchange functions will be kept as simple as possible to enable all your users to use your platform without stress?
Activity: 116
Merit: 3
Is it possible that we get some proof of work soon? Thanks
Activity: 59
Merit: 2
Do you have any limitations on token purchase per person?
Activity: 34
Hi! Will the unsold Alpha-x tokens be burned? And will they burn in the same proportion even those locked in the hands of team members?
Activity: 71
Merit: 1
Very nice project with real world applications! I read in your white paper that there will be discounts and bonuses for holders? Any information?
Activity: 70
Not a bad project. I participated in similar. But now things are not going very well there. I hope everything will turn out right.
Activity: 54
Will the prices of Alpha-x also jump up and down depending on the rates of any cryptocurrencies?
Activity: 38
How much will I be able to earn with your service?
brand new
Activity: 0
You need to be more open with ur community and start answer to the questions
Pages:
Jump to: