Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] ALPHAX-MARKETPLACE BASED ON ALPHA-X BLOCKCHAIN WITH REAL USAGE OF AX - page 55. (Read 54262 times)

copper member
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
this is good , I think this project will develop rapidly in the future, I will wait for Pre-ICO from this project, hopefully run well, good luck

Thanks. we always try our best to bring good project to everyone ~~
copper member
Payments done are very anonymous and private as users do not have to reveal themselves to anyone. That must be the best solution to preserve one’s anonymity. 

thanks ~~ we already did a lot of researches about our market to find best solution for our users
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
But will these transactions that will be almost instantaneous depend on the amount of transactions that occur in the correct network? If Alpha-X is popularizing, will the transactions have a longer delay?
copper member
Did your private pre-sale start?

Hello. Our private pre-sale already started on 15,Sep,2018
copper member
Are there any reward if i share it with my friends, families and other interested parties?

Hello. if you share it with your friends, families and other interested parties? And any of them sign up with your referral link and when they buy Alpha-X, you will get 10.0% reward amounts to by your first level referrals. If your referral share his referral and so on, you will get benefitted as 5% from 2nd level, 3% from 3rd level, 1% from 4th level and 1% from 5th level.
copper member
This project looks interesting. it's a matter of time and still wait for its success.

Thank you for your attention. Waiting for our official launch and our success
copper member
huge transaction fee is what make me unsatisfied each transaction. Hopefully your Alpha will help trader solve this problem.

Unlike other crypto currencies, now you don’t have to pay huge transaction
fee, within Alpha-X coin network you don’t have to pay any third party commission,
you cover your own network fee.
copper member
When do you plan to launch your mobile app?

We will announce the exact time later. You can follow our roadmap to update more news. Thanks ~~
copper member
How useful is your wallet ? I need more info

We have a decentralised QT wallet for Windows, Mac and Linux clients for storing,
sending , receiving and minting new Alpha-X coin. Here the user will hold his private
keys and hence its the most securest way to hold your money with yourself.
copper member
I noticed your project because Alpha-X have an extra layer of encryption, to ensure its user complete security and anonymity in each and every transaction.

thanks for your attention ~~
copper member
Have you plan any bounty programm or airdrop campaing??
Hello, thanks. Our bounty program will be launch in October,2018 and airdrop will be launched in November, 2018
copper member
Do you provide any referral program or bounty campaign?

Hello, thanks. We have planned Bounty campaigns for our project.
copper member
Activity: 37
Merit: 1
How can you solve poor market liquidity problem?
Activity: 34
As a potential investor, what benefit can you bring to me if I invest in your project?
Activity: 52
Why do you decide to create exchange, what are your advantages considering the existing ones?
Activity: 45
what should exchanges do to overcome the problem of liquidity?

That’s also my wonder.  Lack of liquidity is a major concern of most trader. therefore, if this project can solve this problem, it will be known worldwide.
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
With the possibilities to have a fast transaction time will be really useful, cause today we are mostly making many kind of transaction online.
But it will also be better if there is a physical card to use in some merchant.
Activity: 84
what should exchanges do to overcome the problem of liquidity?
Activity: 104
This project is one of the most creative and revolutionary among all the others. I think that we can believe in the future this Alpha-x.
Activity: 71
Waiting for the launch of your project which will provide true liquidity of cryptocurrencies, available for trade anywhere anytime across the globe and app across the globe.
Pages:
Jump to: