Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] ALPHAX-MARKETPLACE BASED ON ALPHA-X BLOCKCHAIN WITH REAL USAGE OF AX - page 56. (Read 54262 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 0
it is nice to see new exchange, cool layout and user friendly interface
Activity: 97
The idea of this project is good but I am just curious how long do you think you can achieve your mission?
Activity: 32
As a trader I'm really excited that this kind of exchanger will meet the expectation of everyone that will engage to their promising and trusted exchange for today’s generation.
Activity: 59
Merit: 2
I am deeply impressed by your hard-working to find trading solution for traders like me. thank dev.
Activity: 33
So creative when i find that your project has Implementation of email encryption method. So, hackers could not de-crypt/ edit our email address using our DB. Advanced Encryption Standard algorithm is used to decrypt the encrypted data in order to obtain the confidential texts. It’s so helpful.
Activity: 54
Have some experience in this area. where should I make contact?
Activity: 92
Merit: 2
I think t already learnt something from your marketing strategy. i found this project is an interesting, promising project.
Activity: 101
You can see that customer support is really important in each project and you also give some solutions for this problem but from my view, it is not clear enough about what exactly will you do? Waiting for your next info.
Activity: 54
I think this project is quite good because the Alpla-x custom market overview enables users to set up their ideal trading environment. From here users can reach extensive market research, analytics, strategies, signals and social feeds.
Activity: 97
this project have lots of potentials and it already offers powerful trading solutions for crypto traders like me. I see your ability to solve currently problems of so many crypto traders.
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
Aiming to become as good as virtual cash would takes so much effort to do it.
But with the help of the community and with good concept, it should be easy to reach that target.
copper member
Activity: 37
Merit: 1
How useful is your hot wallet? when will it be launched?
Activity: 34
 I really like your deep analyzing problems now happen and your solution may change this situation for a better future. It’s worth waiting for this project.
Crypto world needs this. Read throughout your website, i can see you already analyzed real concern in crypto world and give some solution for each problem. These are really effective measures. I will think about investing.
Activity: 116
Merit: 3
hi dev. are you planning to do any other forms of advertising like billboards and TV ads? I'm guessing this might reach more people and have them use the app
Activity: 33
 As  i read from your whitepaper, you will be expanding more horizons for lingual support. So how many languages will you plan to expand?
Activity: 73
As you mentioned in your website, I think it’s good to give me absolute control to maintain my private key.
Activity: 84
Personally, i think more advertising is needed in your project. Ir will make your project become more popular.
In my opinion, Alpha-X can become an attractive project because the governance of Alpha-X coin is democratically distributed in the hands of all stake holder across the network, in a complete decentralised manner.
Activity: 71
Merit: 1
Security is always my major concern in each transaction but i think i found a good  one here. Alpha-X have an extra layer of encryption, to ensure its user complete security and anonymity in each and every transaction.
Pages:
Jump to: