Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] ALPHAX-MARKETPLACE BASED ON ALPHA-X BLOCKCHAIN WITH REAL USAGE OF AX - page 58. (Read 54262 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 0
I would like to participate and support this platform because it looks very promising and interesting project and also has a huge potential to succeed in the future
copper member
Activity: 37
Merit: 1
is there any limit about the number of people can be invited to referral people?
Activity: 79
Finally a serious project with some great potential. I like what I see so far. I don't have spare btc to invest, but I'll mine this baby with all my power.
Activity: 34
How can I buy PRE-ICO token dev? Thanks and Regards
Activity: 52
What is your key strength if compare with some enormous traditional system?
Activity: 33
I'll keep an eye on Alpha-X Project sounds interesting. Wish you luck.
Activity: 45
The project has been well-explained on their whitepaper, But i think they need to spread the news about this project to get big attention from big investors.
Activity: 54
Small commissions and fast transactions are what people need now like air. Recently, both bitcoin and ether have great problems with this.
Activity: 73
 I want to mine your coin. Do you have any plan for mining ?
Activity: 84
I wonder What kind of experience do the creators need?
Activity: 112
what if I sign up early, can I get some bonus?
Activity: 104
personally i think your project is quite good. It is enough and not necessarily to add something new and unusual.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
The possibilities to utilize the coin for real usage is taking my interest.
Then where will this AX coin be accepted as real usage coin?
Activity: 2744
Merit: 588
How can you tackle the current plight of most projects running their ICO, where potential investors prefer to wait in exchanges rather than during ICO stage?
This is owed to the fact that prices tend to be so much cheaper once it hit the exchanges.
That's the scenario that most of the ICO creators want such catastrophe to stop.
Activity: 92
Merit: 2
I’m sure this project will be successful in near future because  this project is unique and with the idea of a project interesting
Activity: 101
What's the pre-ico minimum investment if there is any.  I can not catch that.
Activity: 70
this is good , I think this project will develop rapidly in the future, I will wait for Pre-ICO from this project, hopefully run well, good luck
Activity: 60
Payments done are very anonymous and private as users do not have to reveal themselves to anyone. That must be the best solution to preserve one’s anonymity. 
Activity: 97
This project looks interesting. it's a matter of time and still wait for its success.
Activity: 71
Did your private pre-sale start?
Pages:
Jump to: