Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] ALPHAX-MARKETPLACE BASED ON ALPHA-X BLOCKCHAIN WITH REAL USAGE OF AX - page 57. (Read 54262 times)

Activity: 60
Merit: 0
Great 20% referral bonus i can receive by sharing your Alpha-X referral link now you can earn up to. Looking forward to the launch.
Activity: 52
Merit: 1
It’s nice to see a new generation cryptocurrency based on X13 algorithm having complete Proof Of Stake (POS) network. This proves that we can believe in the potential of this project.
Activity: 45
I’m so impressed in your project because we don’t have to pay huge transaction fee, within Alpha-X coin network we don’t have to pay any third party commission, we cover your own network fee.
Activity: 112
Have just read your wp, the concept is unique and amazing. Hope your project will help to improve the employment problem.

Activity: 101
I think this platform will develop more and more in the future. Why not invest now?
Activity: 79
Need more improvement in this project. Anyway, it is still a good one.
Activity: 71
I am with you from the beginning,  hope to see you grow up, good luck.
Activity: 32
I am with you from the beginning,  hope to see you grow up, good luck.
Activity: 116
Merit: 3
tokens pretty good grow in value

i totally agree with you. in my opinion everything looks fine and there's nothing unusual here. I will invest
Activity: 33
I could say that, I'm very happy for being part of this community, the admin and staff in discord are very active, they have lots of activities and even giveaways, this is the type of platform that you can stay for long, and also their trivia are good!
Activity: 59
Merit: 2
tokens pretty good grow in value
Activity: 54
will you have a buyback program?
Activity: 54
hi. i wonder what will happen with unsold token?
Activity: 97
What programming languages are you using  for your app?
Activity: 84
who should i contact in advertising purposes?
Activity: 104
Simply like your project because i think it can bring a lot of benefit to our society. It is also a trustworthy project to invest. I invested.
Activity: 92
Merit: 2
putting my trust and investment in it. Hope it achieves great success because i have put my bet on it.
Activity: 70
The idea of project was relevant and catchy. There is no denying that this project will become a really good one.
Activity: 71
I want to meet you guys in person..I have a suggestion for a partnership. Will you attend any future blockchain summits?
Activity: 60
This looks like a really interesting currency  project. I really hope we can get more news and updates from the team.
Pages:
Jump to: