Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[ANN]🔥[ICO]🔥 Apollo18 - Bleeding Edge Mining 🔥 No Contracts| Real Returns🔥 - page 3. (Read 2005 times)

Activity: 116
Merit: 0
Maybe you could add info and statistics of silor on your webpage, huh? To see online how it's working.
Activity: 108
You promise your system to be stable, what about it now? Were there any crushes?
Activity: 105
Hi. No doubt this is a good project, but what if there will be too less users and too much already owned hardware? What would you do then?
Activity: 66
I'd like to see your statistics of new users for last weeks, is engagement successful?
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
I like the design of your site, I adore the space theme Cheesy
Activity: 182
Why not engage in mining for yourself? Why do you need this project? Is it possible to get more profit from it? I dont understand
I think that it's a big profit and the possibility of constant expansion of the project
Activity: 84
Why not engage in mining for yourself? Why do you need this project? Is it possible to get more profit from it? I dont understand
Activity: 224
Great design of silos, is it your creation or did you buy it?
Activity: 70
Can US citizens invest in your project? I heard about the prohibition in this country
Activity: 70
How many miners are already interested in this project? Is there somewhere statistics?
Activity: 98
How will the project team receive cheap electricity? Are there any partners in this area?
Activity: 196
How active is the project community on social networks? In what form is it presented?
Activity: 136
Do you plan to partner with other projects from the "green energy" cluster?
Activity: 84
It's nice to see that people started working in such an important and interesting sector as mining. But how did the team decide to do this without having any experience?
Activity: 58
Obviously there will be people want to own as much computing power as possible, but are there any limitation in mining on your silos for a single miner?
Activity: 79
I'm waiting for new videos with Kirk and his passionate speeches, thank you for what you do, man!
Activity: 108
Please upload more new photos of your silos, then we can check out how is it going  Cheesy
Activity: 111
Will Apollo support several wallets? Which ones will be available firstly?
Activity: 79
On what milestone will you hire new employees? I guess you will need more people soon!
Activity: 98
How many asics are you planning to have in the end of this year? How many in next summer?
Pages:
Jump to: