Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] 📱 AppCoins - The New Blockchain-Based Protocol For The App Stores 🔋 - page 33. (Read 47674 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 10
Hello! Is it really possible to create a full-fledged competitor to Google now? It has all the advantages. What can help this platform do to attract the customers?
Good afternoon! Your question isn’t entirely correct. We’re not even talking about the competition. You know, the platforms can even become partners in the future. But answering your question, I gonna tell you that the development of AppCoins is basing on the following: crowdsourcing and stimulating the audience, reliability and security of the products offered to the final client, recording of all the operations in the blockchain, clear solving of disputes in the system
Of course, these are good values! But in my opinion, it somehow looks simple. Does the project team really not plan to compete for the client with others at all?
Certainly! There will be competition, since you are so worried about it)) But this isn’t a basic goal now. AppCoins creates an innovative product that overlaps with competitors only to some extent.
Activity: 266
Merit: 101
Hello! Is it really possible to create a full-fledged competitor to Google now? It has all the advantages. What can help this platform do to attract the customers?
Good afternoon! Your question isn’t entirely correct. We’re not even talking about the competition. You know, the platforms can even become partners in the future. But answering your question, I gonna tell you that the development of AppCoins is basing on the following: crowdsourcing and stimulating the audience, reliability and security of the products offered to the final client, recording of all the operations in the blockchain, clear solving of disputes in the system
Of course, these are good values! But in my opinion, it somehow looks simple. Does the project team really not plan to compete for the client with others at all?
Merit: 101
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
great deal for today, 20% bonus for investors! would there be another day for this? or extension for the bonus.
Activity: 112
1 app = .26 usd.

Seems like alot for an ICO.   

Any info on what its gonna be priced at and predictions upon arrival?
They do not say how Appcoin's price will be. However, the project team said:
Will be going to exchanges once the ICO ends, Ideally it will be listed in exchange once in end end ico. It will be listed on 2 top 5 exchanges.
Merit: 100
Hello! Is it possible to participate in the bounty program via Youtube? Although it’s Google’s service, but still?))
Activity: 294
Good afternoon! Guys, basing on which crypto-currency is created and planned to be developed further the coin of the project? I have several of them of different types. I’m thinking over investment.

It s indicated with rather large letters on the project site that it is Ethereum. Go invest. The sale of tokens will last until January 15.
Activity: 42
appcoin done a very well thing for.  us and  users who..work here...and make there economy well and cut a good figure
Activity: 336
Good afternoon! Guys, basing on which crypto-currency is created and planned to be developed further the coin of the project? I have several of them of different types. I’m thinking over investment.
Activity: 34
Hellow every body i think that the development of this application can help truly ..and this is the one step to make profit
Activity: 86
How will the key investors be rewarded during the distribution of coins after the funds are collected?

I think the bonuses they will get for being early investors is a pretty good reward. Don't you think?
Activity: 392
Not a bad detalization of the project!) Tell me, will I need to have any card to pay for goods in the service? A kind of credit card, but for crypto-currency.
Hello! I’ve been searching for an assessment of the project’s ICO on the internet. They put something like 3,6 - 3,9... Tell me, what does this mean? Is it much or not?
Hello. I’ve also seen these assessments. As far as I understand, they mean a 5-point scale. Therefore, the result is good. In my opinion, the project is highly appreciated.
Activity: 16
1 app = .26 usd.

Seems like alot for an ICO.   

Any info on what its gonna be priced at and predictions upon arrival?
Activity: 252
Hello! I’ve been searching for an assessment of the project’s ICO on the internet. They put something like 3,6 - 3,9... Tell me, what does this mean? Is it much or not?
Activity: 153
Is there a minimum amount of ETH your allowed to contribute

I think the minimum contribution is 0.03 ETH.
At least I was someone telling that in the Telegram group.
Activity: 98
Merit: 3
This is going to be a huge ICO! Did the devs announced already regarding what exchangers will they be using or it is still a secret? Wonder when will they announce it.
Activity: 174
bông
Early bird investors get  20% bonus in 24 hours!

Whoa, is this for real?
Right. LAST 24 HOURS TO 20% BONUS.
There is a 20% bonus until Dec 20th to reward investors that decide to invest sooner than later.

💡 TOKEN FACTS 💫

Sale: 160,000,000 tokens
Nominal 1 ETH = 2,995 APPC
Min Investment: 0.03 ETH
Max Investment: 9.99 ETH
Soft cap: $ 2.5M USD
Hard cap: 60,120 ETH / $ 15.3M
Merit: 11
Is there a minimum amount of ETH your allowed to contribute
Pages:
Jump to: