Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] 📱 AppCoins - The New Blockchain-Based Protocol For The App Stores 🔋 - page 32. (Read 47674 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 20
Good afternoon! Guys, basing on which crypto-currency is created and planned to be developed further the coin of the project? I have several of them of different types. I’m thinking over investment.

It s indicated with rather large letters on the project site that it is Ethereum. Go invest. The sale of tokens will last until January 15.

They have already hit the hard cap according to some comments, it doesnt matter anymore how long the sale lasts
Activity: 868
Merit: 500
I received newsletter from the team saying they have hit their hardcap, this is a great feat for the team, now we will see the best of Apptoide platform. Congrat to the team
brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
Hi team! We opened the block with comments a few days ago. Several people have already left comments on your ICO page: https://icoholder.com/en/ico/ico-3969. It would be great if you will follow your page and help your potential investors.
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
and what if someone would want to withdraw their coins?
Activity: 92
Saw video of appcoin on youtube on a big channel today it was great
Activity: 518
Merit: 161
🎉 AppCoins ICO Hard Cap has been reached! 🎉 Thanks to all the participants who made this possible!

Congratulations! when will be bounty distribution? weeks or months? and will token be freezed?
Activity: 113
🎉 AppCoins ICO Hard Cap has been reached! 🎉 Thanks to all the participants who made this possible!
Activity: 303
Merit: 103
Great to know, App coins ICO HardCap has been reached, Its been an eye opening journey of what Appcoin stand to achieve with block chain! Its amazing to know Appcoin token is a crypto currency to be used within app stores and you will start implementation with Aptoide, however the protocol is designed to be adopted by OS(Android & IOS).

congrats to the team for closing the hard cap! i just hope that they will be able to deliver what they promised their investors. but i believed on them as well. hope to see more good updates soon.
Activity: 189
Merit: 0
I just noted that Appcoins has reached its hardcap and ICO has already closed. Congratulations Appcoins team!!

If I am not mistaken Appcoins reached the hardcap due to the ETH price and hence reaching the equivalent USD hardcap.
Can I know that how many tokens sold to the public?
Activity: 168
I predict the main sale will be explosive in terms of fund that will be raised! I eagerly await the main sale and goodspeed to Appcoin.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
The management team are doing an amazing job and the feedbacks are amazing, but to improve the quality and reach of the project,will there be whitepapers in more languages?
Activity: 192
Hi devs! Datum is endorsing APPcoins ICO. This was another achievement for you guys.
Activity: 462
Merit: 103
My congratulations to the team, with the successful collection and achievement of the right amount of money
Activity: 518
Great to know, App coins ICO HardCap has been reached, Its been an eye opening journey of what Appcoin stand to achieve with block chain! Its amazing to know Appcoin token is a crypto currency to be used within app stores and you will start implementation with Aptoide, however the protocol is designed to be adopted by OS(Android & IOS).
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
As far as I understand, the system offers to use 2-minute advertising videos... Why 2 minutes? Is this decision backed by any studies of preferences?
Activity: 1106
Merit: 101
Hello! Is it possible to participate in the bounty program via Youtube? Although it’s Google’s service, but still?))

Good question mate.
Activity: 266
Hello! Is it really possible to create a full-fledged competitor to Google now? It has all the advantages. What can help this platform do to attract the customers?
Good afternoon! Your question isn’t entirely correct. We’re not even talking about the competition. You know, the platforms can even become partners in the future. But answering your question, I gonna tell you that the development of AppCoins is basing on the following: crowdsourcing and stimulating the audience, reliability and security of the products offered to the final client, recording of all the operations in the blockchain, clear solving of disputes in the system
Of course, these are good values! But in my opinion, it somehow looks simple. Does the project team really not plan to compete for the client with others at all?
Certainly! There will be competition, since you are so worried about it)) But this isn’t a basic goal now. AppCoins creates an innovative product that overlaps with competitors only to some extent.
Hmm.  And what about clients who doesn’t use Android? Will they get similar protection and service?
Believe me, this point is worked out, too. In brief, smartphones running on less popular OS are also provided with a service based on trust and reliability. Also, operating via the blockchain system will allow analyzing the difficulties, if there’re any, of workflow related to these OS and developing in this direction.
Judging by the functionality described in your answers, the platform will almost always “Communicate” with the help of smartphones. At the same time, trust and openness are key values of the service. How are you going to walk a delicate line between them?)
Activity: 238
Hello! Is it really possible to create a full-fledged competitor to Google now? It has all the advantages. What can help this platform do to attract the customers?
Good afternoon! Your question isn’t entirely correct. We’re not even talking about the competition. You know, the platforms can even become partners in the future. But answering your question, I gonna tell you that the development of AppCoins is basing on the following: crowdsourcing and stimulating the audience, reliability and security of the products offered to the final client, recording of all the operations in the blockchain, clear solving of disputes in the system
Of course, these are good values! But in my opinion, it somehow looks simple. Does the project team really not plan to compete for the client with others at all?
Certainly! There will be competition, since you are so worried about it)) But this isn’t a basic goal now. AppCoins creates an innovative product that overlaps with competitors only to some extent.
Hmm.  And what about clients who doesn’t use Android? Will they get similar protection and service?
Believe me, this point is worked out, too. In brief, smartphones running on less popular OS are also provided with a service based on trust and reliability. Also, operating via the blockchain system will allow analyzing the difficulties, if there’re any, of workflow related to these OS and developing in this direction.
Activity: 266
Activity: 336
I’d like to thoroughly approach participation in the project as an app developer... Tell me, were the risks of participation in the service analyzed for people like me? What should I prepare for a job application?
Pages:
Jump to: