Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] 📱 AppCoins - The New Blockchain-Based Protocol For The App Stores 🔋 - page 34. (Read 47674 times)

Activity: 756
Merit: 250
Is there anything new on Proof of Attention?
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
Is this a utility or security token?
Activity: 770
Merit: 250
How much will you be spending on marketing after launch?
Activity: 140

Hello, what about US citizens participating??
Activity: 518
The first ICO serving 200 Million users is really unbeatable in the planet for now. We are glad to view and share the status of current ICO which is live now! It had 9,187.2 ETH raised which is $7,621,926 USD and we can even avail 20% bonus. We would like to make our investment as 1 ETH = 2995 APPC, it seems really a good deal in this revolutionary New Block chain based protocol for the App Stores platform.
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
Where can I download Apptoide?
Activity: 129
Merit: 0
Nice idea for a project!good luck.
Activity: 92
what will be done to the left out supply after ico?
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
very happy with appcoin.bcz it makes a easy way to earn us dollar and be rich....by a very easy work
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
Early bird investors get  20% bonus in 24 hours!

Whoa, is this for real?
Activity: 224
Hello! Connoisseurs, tell me, how many project tokens do I need to buy on the ICO, so that it’s enough for me as for an investor for a minimum participation? Tell me what the total amount of coins for sale is after December 13... Do I still have time to invest?

Hello. There’s no minimum package itself. You’ll become an investor even if you buy 1 coin of the project.

Not worth buying 1 coin though you would end up spending more on fees sending the coin  Grin

I agree, its not worth it to buy one coin. Rather buy a couple. Maybe 10 as a start if you just want to check how things work.
Activity: 504
Merit: 20
Hello! Connoisseurs, tell me, how many project tokens do I need to buy on the ICO, so that it’s enough for me as for an investor for a minimum participation? Tell me what the total amount of coins for sale is after December 13... Do I still have time to invest?

Hello. There’s no minimum package itself. You’ll become an investor even if you buy 1 coin of the project.

Not worth buying 1 coin though you would end up spending more on fees sending the coin  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1000
Early bird investors get  20% bonus in 24 hours!
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1000
ICORating Agency marks the investment potential of the AppCoins as Positive.

The rating review includes a report concerning industry growth and a description of the project's risks.

Read it here:
https://icorating.com/analytics/indepth/appcoins-rating-review/

Activity: 303
Merit: 103

I think the minimum investment is something like 0.03 ETH but check in the TG group.

Forwarding

TOKEN FACTS

Sale supply: 160,000,000 tokens
Nominal price: 1 ETH = 2,995 APPC
Min Investment: 0.03 ETH
Max Investment: 9.99 ETH
Soft cap: $2.5M USD
Hard cap: 60,120 ETH / $15.3M
Token format: ERC-20 Standard

ADD CUSTOM TOKEN ON WALLET

In order to find APPC tokens in your wallet you may need to enter the following info:

Contract address: 0x1a7a8bd9106f2b8d977e08582dc7d24c723ab0db
Decimals: 18
Token Symbol: APPC

hi , may i ask where did you get the info about the price mate? cause i am really curious about the exact price of appcoins.

anyway, i just checked the website and im happy to update you guys that the ico already raised, 8,658.4 ETH ($7,058,753 USD).
Activity: 112
Oh come on. Only few hours were left to get the 20% bonus. AppCoins raised over $6M USD from 1400 individual contributors, which means they are one step closer to shaping the future of the economy! This is a great news! I hope this will continue for better.
Activity: 1022
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
I found this campaign very promising . want to join bounties . is there any chance to join ?
Activity: 192

I think the minimum investment is something like 0.03 ETH but check in the TG group.

Forwarding

TOKEN FACTS

Sale supply: 160,000,000 tokens
Nominal price: 1 ETH = 2,995 APPC
Min Investment: 0.03 ETH
Max Investment: 9.99 ETH
Soft cap: $2.5M USD
Hard cap: 60,120 ETH / $15.3M
Token format: ERC-20 Standard

ADD CUSTOM TOKEN ON WALLET

In order to find APPC tokens in your wallet you may need to enter the following info:

Contract address: 0x1a7a8bd9106f2b8d977e08582dc7d24c723ab0db
Decimals: 18
Token Symbol: APPC
Activity: 1106
Merit: 101

Yes, better to check.
Activity: 196
I took a look at the map of Aptoide users... For example, Canada, Australia, East Asia aren’t marked by active circles... I don’t even mention Africa. Isn’t it planned to work in these regions?
Pages:
Jump to: