Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] 📱 AppCoins - The New Blockchain-Based Protocol For The App Stores 🔋 - page 11. (Read 47648 times)

Activity: 1008
Merit: 259
Polo for a long time did not add good projects, and it would give a good boost growth. But this is not the main thing, now really the team should develop the project. Now the price is very low, and there is a good opportunity to buy a promising marker.
Activity: 658
Merit: 100
were only on 2 exchanges, what if we are listed on some bigger exchange?

Bigger exchange? Bigger than Binance ?
Appcoin has been listed in binance which is the biggest exchange. I don't think the volume will increase much after Appcois is listed in a new exchange. Most of cryptocurrencies traders have account in Binance.
now it all depends on the project team in their development activities and in the growth of the crypto market itself)
because it's really better than Binance and you will not think up) although if they get into Bittrex and Poloniex, that part of the APPC  token will leave there that will lead to further growth
Merit: 108

Bigger exchange? Bigger than Binance ?
Appcoin has been listed in binance which is the biggest exchange. I don't think the volume will increase much after Appcois is listed in a new exchange. Most of cryptocurrencies traders have account in Binance.
Activity: 121
Merit: 0
Merit: 108
I heard about this coin but actually want to buy some but not going still any good exchanges.So help me anyone to justify a best exchanges Huh

Appcoins has been listed in Binance. All the ICOs wish their coins is listed in binance. But they cannot. Appcoins was listed in binance on the day tokens released.
Do not try to find a better exchange. Binance is the best.
Activity: 45
I heard about this coin but actually want to buy some but not going still any good exchanges.So help me anyone to justify a best exchanges Huh
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
That helps me understand a lot; however, what developer is going to implement a protocol if they can't make money. So looking forward to September! Thanks guys!
Activity: 252
Why would app designers/makers implement appc's protocol into their app on may 2nd, if appc can't be spent until September?
Ok, let me make it clear. You can spend APPC after May 2 but only in a few demo games.
And if any developer wants to implement the protocol they can go ahead but they have to be aware of the limitations of not having the side chain implemented yet.
Why would app designers/makers implement appc's protocol into their app on may 2nd, if appc can't be spent until September?
Activity: 460
Merit: 250
When appc fully integrated into aptoide? Then can earn appc from play game and POA
 i think there must be some Apps for this or not ? Because if we get the possibility to buy after May 2nd with appc..there mustbe a lineup for this..or i am wrong
Of course Smiley only want to talk about that..i am wondering nothing heard about it.. i mean if the dev version starts next week..it was a good Promotion to talk about the Apps, they supported Directly inapp buy with appc etc... but i still waiting for this info
Activity: 238
 My co-worker was one of your advisors. We always have this type of crazy discussions about how price change affect a project future. Helpfully the team take investors into considerations when making plans
I am sure you guys won’t do that approach. But I am just saying, because lower the price is, it probably easier to attract OEM partnerships
Especially for OEM that market in third world countries
So after 2 may which you will release appcoins beta,can I purchase any apps on aptoide app store?
Can I actually use my APPC to purchase app in Aptoide on 2nd May later? And is the purchase limited to app only or also in game item alike
Well, actually the new Apps that adopt the protocol will only accept payments in APPC so we will phase out the previous payment methods
Having said that, people will still be able to purchase AppCoins using traditional payment methods like Credit Cards and PayPal
The exact date is still not clear but should be later this year
Activity: 266
Can I actually use my APPC to purchase app in Aptoide on 2nd May later? And is the purchase limited to app only or also in game item alike
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1002
Can this project can later switch to ARK if it encounters any problems with Ethereum in just one click
Activity: 76
i have some appc in binance,
how should i check its balance from outside? when i check the balance of its deposit address in etherscan or ethplorer it says no tokens found.
whats the matter?
Activity: 41
Hello, your project is very good, how does work ico? When start ico? and How many tokens have been sold
Activity: 71
how android is going to allow a competitor to work on its operating system beside play store ?
Pages:
Jump to: