Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] ARCONA - Augmented Reality Ecosystem! - page 3. (Read 237005 times)

Activity: 90
Merit: 10
An interesting project, it is clear that it is developing. That's just me wondering when the token will be on the normal exchanger ...
And what does not suit you this? It seems that everything is clear that the listing on a large exchanger is very expensive, more than 100 thousand dollars! Why does the project nust pay such money...

I agree, it will be better to spend this money on the developers salaries . Exchanges are already quite insolent, they take a lot of money for listing project tokens ...
Activity: 500
Merit: 250
To released the finished product will take more than one month. The development of such projects takes a lot of money and physical strength.
Well, let's see how things are going with the developers. Such projects have been developing for a very long time. But I think that the Arkona will be much faster ...
We will wait for the developers to announce the official release of the product. I hope it will be soon.
Unfortunately, the project will not be launched soon. The development of augmented reality is a very difficult task with a phased implementation. We will wait for the first visual prototype of the Arcona.
I agree with you that this is a rather tedious project and it takes time. But launch on the exchanges can be accelerated and it is not necessary to wait for the launch of the project.
It costs a lot of money and will bring great benefit to the project. But on the other hand - you need to understand whether the money spent is worth the result
Activity: 71
An interesting project, it is clear that it is developing. That's just me wondering when the token will be on the normal exchanger ...
And what does not suit you this? It seems that everything is clear that the listing on a large exchanger is very expensive, more than 100 thousand dollars! Why does the project nust pay such money...
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
To released the finished product will take more than one month. The development of such projects takes a lot of money and physical strength.
Well, let's see how things are going with the developers. Such projects have been developing for a very long time. But I think that the Arkona will be much faster ...
We will wait for the developers to announce the official release of the product. I hope it will be soon.
Unfortunately, the project will not be launched soon. The development of augmented reality is a very difficult task with a phased implementation. We will wait for the first visual prototype of the Arcona.
I agree with you that this is a rather tedious project and it takes time. But launch on the exchanges can be accelerated and it is not necessary to wait for the launch of the project.
So token is already on GateCoin. And price is lower than on the ICO. I already bought some coins. What prevents you to buy?
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
copper member
Activity: 560
Merit: 64
But now you can buy tokens on the exchange and buy a virtual land.

Yeah, and the price (on GateCoin) is now lower than on the ICO, I would have bought more tokens, but at the moment there are no free funds for this  Angry
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
The project provides very interesting opportunities for our world. I think that many people will be very happy with the technology of augment reality!

Well, the technology is not so new as it seems to you, so I think not everyone is surprised and will be delighted. But I agree with you that for the majority it will be something new and unusual.

People like to get new emotions and observe unusual and beautiful pictures, I think that the development of the Arkona team will be to the liking of many people!

I do not think that the whole population of the globe will appreciate this scientific achievement.

Well, still, most people who have smartphones - will be sincerely glad to have the opportunity to try this technology))
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
The project provides very interesting opportunities for our world. I think that many people will be very happy with the technology of augment reality!

Well, the technology is not so new as it seems to you, so I think not everyone is surprised and will be delighted. But I agree with you that for the majority it will be something new and unusual.

People like to get new emotions and observe unusual and beautiful pictures, I think that the development of the Arkona team will be to the liking of many people!

I do not think that the whole population of the globe will appreciate this scientific achievement.
Activity: 210

Why does no one talk about the use of virtual reality in online sales? In the end, it is so convenient to get acquainted with the goods remotely.
Good idea. I think the opportunities of augmented reality will expand the scope of on-line trade and add a wide range of goods.
I do not know how to whom, but using the augmented reality in sales is the first thing that occurred to me. These are incredible opportunities.
My first thought is virtual travel in augmented reality. And traveling is always buying souvenirs. Therefore, I can not imagine augmented reality without online trading.
I guess that you have now created a very good idea and 100% that it will not be left without attention) It remains only to wait, when everything will be more real!
Activity: 110

Activity: 198
Merit: 8
Activity: 532
Merit: 109
Virtual reality has  much attention now. I think the development will be rapid.

Now the main thing is not the speed of the project, and its quality. It is better to make the project better than fast and bad.
Activity: 280
On the one hand, the pace of project development can not be accelerated too quickly, so as not to lose quality. On the other hand, the presence of competition does not allow you to work slowly.
Activity: 476
Virtual reality has  much attention now. I think the development will be rapid.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 263
Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit
Why does no one talk about the use of virtual reality in online sales? In the end, it is so convenient to get acquainted with the goods remotely.
Good idea. I think the opportunities of augmented reality will expand the scope of on-line trade and add a wide range of goods.
Actually interesting thought. Thanks to addition of virtual reality in online sales, it would help the seller to convey quicker all interesting information to the buyer.
I do not think that augmented and virtual reality can help in this. And as for me, the virtual reality is not needed in sales, but the augmented reality is useful.
Certainly you are right. But also you shouldn't charge-off virtual reality as this technology is very useful and is used with success in some spheres of activity.
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
Actually interesting thought. Thanks to addition of virtual reality in online sales, it would help the seller to convey quicker all interesting information to the buyer.
I do not think that augmented and virtual reality can help in this. And as for me, the virtual reality is not needed in sales, but the augmented reality is useful.
In this case I also agree with you.Blockchain technology make quicker and safe all actions in all spheres. Augmented reality has another advantages.
Pages:
Jump to: