Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] AREAL - REVOLUTION IN THE GAMING INDUSTRY - page 17. (Read 3763 times)

Activity: 186
Merit: 0
About what competition do you speak? Tell in more detail?
copper member
Activity: 125
Please tell me, is AREAL going to develop its own games? If yes, PC or mobile? Or AREAL is going to make a partnership with already existing games?
We do not develop games, but we need cooperation with gaming companies.

The ANN says, that you can sell your gear in one game and buy new in another, or rent gear. So, if you will make it happen, you will be billionaires)
We try very hard

This project has many competitors in the industry which have already tied their ropes in the world and also offering similar services to the people all around the world
Competition is good. Competition makes the product better.
Activity: 57
And this question
On which exchanges do you plan to place your coin?
What exchanges are the priority?

C-CEX - In the process of voting
YOBIT - In the process of consideration
ETHERDELTA

if they have a community who care about their project, of course to vote will be quite easy
but if it does not have a community I think it will be very difficult, unless they pay to listing.

You expect a vote?
Or will you pay for the listing?
And this question

ETHERDELTA

if they have a community who care about their project, of course to vote will be quite easy
but if it does not have a community I think it will be very difficult, unless they pay to listing.

Both markets are not good for trading, they leave a bad track record, maybe if c-cex is still good but if yobit is definitely bad, I can not guarantee whether it can survive in that market.

Thanks for the reply.
Please tell me, why do you believe that the exchange C-CEX is better?
What is its advantage?
Activity: 210
Merit: 13
The ANN says, that you can sell your gear in one game and buy new in another, or rent gear. So, if you will make it happen, you will be billionaires)
Activity: 177
Merit: 88
Please tell me, is AREAL going to develop its own games? If yes, PC or mobile? Or AREAL is going to make a partnership with already existing games?
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000
And this question

ETHERDELTA

Both markets are not good for trading, they leave a bad track record, maybe if c-cex is still good but if yobit is definitely bad, I can not guarantee whether it can survive in that market.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 250
And this question

ETHERDELTA

And this question
Hello! I read about your coin on your website more and I wonder if it's gonna show exponential growth how are you gonna supress it so as not to let it go down too much afterwards?
Activity: 98
This project has many competitors in the industry which have already tied their ropes in the world and also offering similar services to the people all around the world
copper member
At what stage of adding to the stock exchange you are. I am waiting for a speedy listing, as a very interesting project.

At the listing stage. All necessary applications are written.
Activity: 18
At what stage of adding to the stock exchange you are. I am waiting for a speedy listing, as a very interesting project.
copper member
Activity: 191
To me that’s a great project! And it is really revolutionary, I haven’t heard about similar ones, have anyone, btw?
 The problem stated is my personal problem… I would like to learn more about the project’s progress and would certainly like to use it!

Yes I agree. Every year, penetration will be greater and greater. There will be opened new promising game projects for which it will be important to earn extra money. But I also want to note an important point about which many people forget. Anonymity.
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
To me that’s a great project! And it is really revolutionary, I haven’t heard about similar ones, have anyone, btw?
 The problem stated is my personal problem… I would like to learn more about the project’s progress and would certainly like to use it!
copper member
We must continue to move towards the goal. The project is promising and will have a large audience of users. A large number of companies will be interested.
copper member
In support, they wrote, but there is no answer.
Yes, this is always there. You write in support, do not answer. I now have five requests. There are no answers. Once every 14 days I wrote every day to help open the access.
copper member
In support, they wrote, but there is no answer.
Activity: 22
Any news??? Smiley
Activity: 14
Who trades on Yobit? How to find out when our token will be added to the stock exchange and how much should I pay for it?
"BlackSmith" is Yobit admin. You need to ask him about it.
Pages:
Jump to: