Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] AREAL - REVOLUTION IN THE GAMING INDUSTRY - page 18. (Read 3763 times)

Qua
Activity: 73
Merit: 0
Who trades on Yobit? How to find out when our token will be added to the stock exchange and how much should I pay for it?
I trade there, but I do not know
copper member
Activity: 125
Who trades on Yobit? How to find out when our token will be added to the stock exchange and how much should I pay for it?
Activity: 46
Hello everyone! How are you guys? Await the news!!!
Hi, things are good but will be fine when news comes)
Activity: 55
You play an online game, you're tired, sold things and went to play a new game. Good
It looks like only online games will support this coin  Sad
yes, I think many will support
Activity: 16
You play an online game, you're tired, sold things and went to play a new game. Good
It looks like only online games will support this coin  Sad
Activity: 186
Tell me, there is no change on development? Smiley
Activity: 186
Hello everyone! How are you guys? Await the news!!!
Qua
first listing is Yobit?
On the letter they wrote that the application was already submitted for addition
Activity: 14
first listing is Yobit?
copper member

What price will be in the initial stage?
~14000 sat
Activity: 46

What price will be in the initial stage?
Activity: 588
Merit: 100

This is a good opportunity to save time and money))) This is a good project Cool

The question is what then and how the project will evolve, in such projects the problem is not to keep the price of tokens and to keep users after a certain stage they get bored and they leave the game.
Activity: 22

This is a good opportunity to save time and money))) This is a good project Cool
Activity: 18

Two in one is great. And you play and you earn money.
Qua
copper member
Hi! Areal will be like the Steam (game shop) or like the BattleNet (online game service)?
As a playground on the blockchain, where you can buy and sell game values
Activity: 55
This is a good feeling when you consider yourself one of the first who supports the project from the very beginning
copper member
Activity: 191
Last year became one of the most profitable for the gaming industry - the total market volume was $ 100 billion and shows active growth. According to experts' forecasts, by 2020 this figure will exceed $ 150 billion.

To date, about 2.3 billion people worldwide are playing video games on various platforms and devices. The time spent in virtual reality brings them not only experience, but also various assets - powerful armor, magic crystals or a rare sword. The cost of especially rare and exclusive items can easily reach up to several thousand dollars.

But only a few thousand professional gamers can effectively monetize the time spent in the game. To date, only 6% of gamers can turn virtual games into real money. About 94% of players are deprived of this privilege, which is more than 2 billion people. At the same time, the turnover of the in-game items market is $ 4 billion.

One can only imagine how much such a market could have achieved if all gamers in the world, regardless of the gaming platform and genre preferences, had access to a convenient, fast and safe platform for the acquisition, sale and exchange of game assets.
A great idea when you can make money when playing. I will closely monitor you. How can you invest in a project?
We have our own staff of programmers and a closed Pre ICO was held, at which the project received investment.
Are you planning to add to the stock exchange? I think it's profitable to buy it on the first day.
copper member
Last year became one of the most profitable for the gaming industry - the total market volume was $ 100 billion and shows active growth. According to experts' forecasts, by 2020 this figure will exceed $ 150 billion.

To date, about 2.3 billion people worldwide are playing video games on various platforms and devices. The time spent in virtual reality brings them not only experience, but also various assets - powerful armor, magic crystals or a rare sword. The cost of especially rare and exclusive items can easily reach up to several thousand dollars.

But only a few thousand professional gamers can effectively monetize the time spent in the game. To date, only 6% of gamers can turn virtual games into real money. About 94% of players are deprived of this privilege, which is more than 2 billion people. At the same time, the turnover of the in-game items market is $ 4 billion.

One can only imagine how much such a market could have achieved if all gamers in the world, regardless of the gaming platform and genre preferences, had access to a convenient, fast and safe platform for the acquisition, sale and exchange of game assets.
A great idea when you can make money when playing. I will closely monitor you. How can you invest in a project?
We have our own staff of programmers and a closed Pre ICO was held, at which the project received investment.
copper member
Activity: 191

Pages:
Jump to: