Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] BitEsprit - The First All-In-One Cryptocurrency Exchange - page 105. (Read 16284 times)

Activity: 64
Merit: 0
Looks like a promising project with some unique features. The copy trade function is what attracts me the most. What will happen to unsold tokens? Is there a token burn?
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
Great project!! I m sure this will be get higher marks in the future
Activity: 31
The BitEsprit project seems to be very promising. They want to be the first all-in-one cryptocurrency exchange with a lot of benefits. Fiat pairing with bitcoin and altcoins! There are a lot if (70) tools that help you trading. You can also use your android or apple mobile devices for trading. Thanks for the great work, wish the the team good luck.
Activity: 221
Nice People! Nice project! It will be very interesting in the future so just invest! The cryptocurrency market is developing very dynamically.
Keep It Going and Growing.
Activity: 29
This is a good project
Activity: 61
I really like this project, especially "Get your own BitDefender debit card and spend your profits at any POS". I will introduce it to my friends. very good!
Activity: 114
It si good,Nice project, the idea is very interesting ! I follow it, good luck !!
Activity: 24
I am confident that this project will surely succeed. Great technology, service, administration, promotion, support around.
Activity: 45
Nice idea, I hope to see this project successful, BitEsprit sounds good ! I wish you much success.
Would be happy to join the airdrop. Thanks
brand new
Activity: 0
In a crypto market urging for good and trustful trades this looks like a solid project with a good potential for investment
Activity: 6
Activity: 19
Very interesting project. I wish you a good future. I like the fact that BitEsprit provides a free and secure debit card. Security and balance is something that is necessary if this market wants to evolve, especially with that many types of cryptocurrency out there.
Keep up the good work and the best of luck for you!
Activity: 45
we bellive this project because The team Prfoessional developers i love it.
Activity: 6
I agree with your commend the bounty program of this coin is going to hit the market by storm this coin might be the best coin possible that doesn't exist in the past.this is nice and interesting project. Good luck!
Activity: 51
This Project put together Know-How and experience from the Cryptoworld and create this Project. An all-in-one cryptocurrency trading solution is a Innovation. Differet Currencys in one Wallet, sperate from Exchange sounds so good!
Activity: 64
Time for all of you to join and can take many benefits from this project.
I hope that the project will carry out all that has been planned. Good luck to all .

brand new
Activity: 0
wow very good , nice
Activity: 26
Nice People! Nice project! It will be very interesting in the future so just invest! :-) The cryptocurrency market is developing very dynamically. I believe that this project will find its place in it and maybe even become one of the leading ones in the future. Greatings from Poland! :-)
Activity: 17
Activity: 23
this is nice and interesting project. Good luck!
Jump to: