Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] BitEsprit - The First All-In-One Cryptocurrency Exchange - page 104. (Read 16284 times)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0
Activity: 14
Good project and good ruck
Activity: 25
The project is great!!  so good project
Activity: 375
Merit: 100
intresting airdrop , what a good on the future I think that will greatly help the new altcoin community after ICO.

I support your opinion, and I also think that this project will create new conditions for people, who will use all the functions of this project.
I am glad, that such projects as this exist now.
Activity: 238
I'm very interesting project. I wish you a good future. I like the fact that BitEsprit provides a free and secure debit card. Security and balance is something that is necessary if this market wants to evolve, especially with that many types of cryptocurrency out there.

Keep up the good work and the best of luck.
Activity: 7
Very interesting and good and nice project. Bounty program was also maid very professional. I Wish u good luck, team!  Smiley
Activity: 294
This project looks promising despite the aim of this project is hard to be achieved. This project has a future!.If this project really become a reality It has a good chance to succed.I like the fact that BitEsprit provides a free and secure debit card.
Activity: 27
I love the project.Great team work seems to be promising project.Wanna see it to the moon
Activity: 130
that your project aims to help merchants who have been struggling with the lack of direct access to altcoins, lack of commercial experience, unusable user interfaces and insecure exchanges, among others, I find great. I will be attentive to the development of your platform. I wish you all success!
Activity: 60
Sounds like a very interesting project  I'll be definitely keeping an eye on it! Can we find out about the number of participants and their names? Who is providing the computing power and how do they get rewarded?

Activity: 196
The BitEsprit project seems to be very promising. They want to be the first all-in-one cryptocurrency exchange with a lot of benefits. Fiat pairing with bitcoin and altcoins! There are a lot if (70) tools that help you trading. Very interesting project. I wish you a good future. I like the fact that BitEsprit provides a free and secure debit card. Nice People! Nice project! It will be very interesting in the future so just invest! :-) The cryptocurrency market is developing very dynamically. I believe that this project will find its place in it and maybe even become one of the leading ones in the future. Greatings from Ukraine!
Activity: 28
BITESPRIT is a great project, their project is interesting and they will succeed. There are a multitude of solutions. I recommend investing a silver egg in this project. It brings a friendliness of mind. BitSpirit is an all-in-one cryptocurrency trading solution with trading functionality. Their data security will be based on international standards such as ISO 27001 and PCI DSS to ensure that user data is stored and processed in the most secure manner.
Activity: 16
good project for investers!
BitEsprit is an all-in-one cryptocurrency trading solution with built-in copy trading functionality, facilitating both Bitcoin and altcoin trading against fiat currencies. I am confident in the success of the project and will definitely recommend it to my friends and acquaintances. You are one of those companies that create the future in the present. I wish all the best with the BitEsprit team!
brand new
Activity: 0
it is a relly niceee project , Grin excited
Activity: 44
What is benefit to buy this token from that upcoming crowdsale can you please explain about that. ICO investors will get what kind of advantages to hold this token I didn't find this into that thread???
Activity: 322
Merit: 44
uts good project
, are you in touch with regulators and will you be granted the necessary licenses? I can imagine it is quite tough to get all the paper work done  five days when regulators are quite strict.
Activity: 37
I check the roadmap and it is found a very promising project, the team behind the project is truly professional.
ı follow you
brand new
Activity: 0
VERY GOOD PROJECT, WORTH TO INVEST
Activity: 38
This project helps to trade a lot for those who know nothing yet! much watch this project to become highly recommended for all traders. Good luck for the team, i am trust in we!
Activity: 23
perfect. i will support your project
Jump to: