Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] BitEsprit - The First All-In-One Cryptocurrency Exchange - page 103. (Read 16284 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 0
Extremely promising platform, which will remove all obstacles to entry into the ecosystem of altcoins.
Activity: 378
I'm glad that today so many new exchanges appearing, because it's always good for ordinary customers to
get more services for less fees. Also good that questions for security reasons are paid more attention.
And fast transactions still main problems of blockchain system of nowadays, so hope this exchange will be good.  
Activity: 28
Thank your team! I very exciting with this project! I think your team had a perfect project which can help many in future for many people! I enjoyed your telegram group and some social media! Goodluck to your team!
Activity: 64
Checked the website just now and it looks very professional. I also saw that there will be an iOS and Android app available for trading. When will this be available? And how about the debit card?
Activity: 29
I think they have a strong team. There's a bright future. Their programs are solid and organized. Good luck.
Activity: 3
The project concept is really cool. I believe this team coins pull off the project in great way. Cheers team. The community is counting on you.
Activity: 41
 BitEsprit project is very interesting and innovative concept. BitEsprit having all-in-one cryptocurrency trading solution with built-in copy trading functionality, facilitating both Bitcoin and altcoin trading against fiat currencies. The concept of barrier free entry to altcoin is very thoughtful concept. BitEsprit is here to serve all our crypto needs.
Activity: 10
This has all the ingredients required to be next binance. You have good discount on trading fees and withdrawal fees. Also lifetime discount is a very lucrative offer to attract new customers. This can be a huge success. Will monitor it closely.
Activity: 35
This project do not have so much member yet. Its a good oppurtunity to be a member while still growing.
Hope this project will be  disruptive.

Activity: 81
This project implement altcoin-fiat trading pairs to give direct access to a wide range of altcoins to trade. To make it easier to spend profits made in fiat, we will make it possible to acquire BitEsprit debit cards linked to our users' fiat balances. This project is one of the most creative and revolutionary among all the others! This will be the one of best project in crypto currency..
Activity: 7
very good project, keep it up developers. this will be a sucvessful prowject
Great project with all-in-one solution for cryptotrading. Good job guys. I realy like it.
Wish all investors and the team behind BitEsprit best of luck!
Very good project.  I am delighted that it is a  project that I think for a long  time and it is in my mind. I wish you to be successful in this business and to find users in sufficient level. I hope you will achieve great things in the near future, I believe and trust you.      
Activity: 293
Merit: 100
good job and good project
Activity: 8
This is great project, i can't wait. hope selfdrop available for low price...
Activity: 49
BitEsprit trading platform is bringing the best trading solution for the user in shape of copy trading feature. Via copy trading feature you can follow the expert traders with highest profit achievement. Along with that it will also provide debit cards which will furnish different altcoins. You can use the card anywhere online. All in all BitEsprit is gonna have good repute. Thumbs up
Activity: 15
It is a creative project. The first is the distribution of coins for marketing. A good start
Activity: 16
The project seems to be very promising and a strong team working behind it. Highly recommended for all traders. I wish good luck, I'm glad that I participate in this project . Thank you so much.
Activity: 26
Good project. Many will be interested in it in the future. Be sure to join the project. Team success!
Activity: 31
this is awesome opperchunity to get free token to us.very much thank u all the team BitEsprit.com.this aidrop is give us more free token with doing easy activities.well done team.we hope next one very well.we are waiting for it very honestly.proud to work with yours.  
Jump to: