Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] BitEsprit - The First All-In-One Cryptocurrency Exchange - page 26. (Read 16284 times)

Activity: 16
Merit: 0
As BitEsprit is the first all-in-one cryptocurrency exchange that integrates all the services traders need, I feel very excited to this project. One of the most important feature is that is supports altcoin-to-fiat trading pairs. This interface is really amazing to the crypto traders.
Activity: 100
Everything looks good on this project, seldom have I seen a project like this and I'm glad part of it, timing is right to join the campaign, I love a blockchain and exchanged based project because they have a good chance to get support and funding of course the team has a huge impact on how the ico will turn out.
the project seems to be very promising. They want to be the first all-in-one cryptocurrency exchange with a lot of benefits. Fiat pairing with bitcoin and altcoins! There are a lot if tools that help you trading. Very interesting project. I wish you a good future
Activity: 105
I like the idea of a platform that can help new investors that don't have knowledge of how trading works. For mass adoption, people need to be able to purchase new coins, but confusing trading platforms make that difficult.
Great BitEsprit coin keep progressing .. I'm confident that this project will succeed. It is a platform made up of great ideas and best team members. This project is fantastic and we seem to be one step closer to success.
Activity: 4
Пpoeкт и плaтфopмa пpeдлaгaют мнoжecтвo вoзмoжнocтeй: Дeпoзит бoлee 100 кpиптoвыx вaлют, выдaчa дeбeтoвoй кapты, индикaтopы 70+ и фyнкция poзыгpышa, Уcпeшный нoвый тoкeн ICO для нyлeвoй плaты .... BitEsprit - этo пepвoe мнoгoфyнкциoнaльнoe ycтpoйcтвo cryptocurrency exchange, кoтopый oбъeдиняeт вce cepвиcы, тpeбyющиe кpиптoвaлютныx тpeйдepoв. Этoт пpoeкт являeтcя oдним из caмыx кpeaтивныx и peвoлюциoнныx cpeди вcex ocтaльныx! Этo бyдeт oдин из лyчшиx пpoeктoв в кpиптoвaлютe.
Activity: 10
The copy trade feature will help a lot of beginners in crypto trading to be able to not make any beginners mistakes and the BitEsprit debit card even makes it even more easier because you dont need to withdraw your profit to be able to spend it! In short i am bullish on this project.
Activity: 37
Please what assurances do I have that if I invest in your project during the ICO, on exchange launching it won't go below ICO price like others
Activity: 37
Please what problem does BitEspirit solve using the innovative block chain technology
Activity: 29
The project seems to be very promising and a strong team working behind it. Highly recommended for all traders. I wish good luck, I'm glad that I participate in this project . Thank you so much.
Activity: 34
Great vision to have an exchange like this, however how soon are we to expect the opening of the exchange
Activity: 64
Merit: 1
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
Anticipating and waiting to see how you guys will regulate the token, one more thing,  some big Blockchain technologies claim to be decentralized which in obvious reason they aren't,  I hope Bitesprit is different?
Activity: 16

A great project with a very good team. BitEsprit will revolutionize Bitcoin and Altcoin cryptocurrency trading because it is easy to follow and copy trading of other experienced users. If you are a cryptocurrency fan don't miss this one. I think great profits are in the future.

Awesome progress guys. Great to see this project pushing on forward and the website is looking great. It a nice and simple design and easy to use !
I'm very impressed with the information about the project, in particular I'm attracted to the idea of optimizing the use of the platform as a convenient and easy-to-maintain trading mechanism.
Activity: 49
Bitcointalk Username: MIGHTYTH0TH
Telegram airdrop: YES
Twitter airdrop: YES
Facebook airdrop: YES
Bitcointalk airdrop: YES
Reddit airdrop: YES
Website register: YES
3 questions airdrop: YES
Medium airdrop: YES

Bitcointalk Posts:
Post #1: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.40391246
Post #2: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.40391633

Reddit Posts:
Post #1: https://www.reddit.com/r/BitEsprit/comments/8cw55d/make_sure_to_register_at/e0vlh03/
Post #2: https://www.reddit.com/r/BitEsprit/comments/8cw55d/make_sure_to_register_at/e0vmkni/
Activity: 12
A great project with a very good team. BitEsprit will revolutionize Bitcoin and Altcoin cryptocurrency trading because it is easy to follow and copy trading of other experienced users. If you are a cryptocurrency fan don't miss this one. I think great profits are in the future. Good Luck!
Activity: 31
I'm very impressed with the information about the project, in particular I'm attracted to the idea of optimizing the use of the platform as a convenient and easy-to-maintain trading mechanism.
Activity: 21
Dude, I first thought that it was one of this classic projects you don't want to hear about...

I was so wrong, after registration on your website, I realised how this website could be a real game changer in the way we use crypto currencies!

I hope other people will follow my lead! Cheers
Activity: 55
your project is great. how can i receive? How can I do to support your project? I have experience in field and marketing and I think I can do something for your project! I love this project and please make it greater now! I really love this project.
Activity: 31
Very excited by this great project, I notice many differences in comparison to other platforms that try to offer the same. You're definitely a one to watch !
Activity: 39
BitEsprit is cryptocurrency exchange that will be launching it’s ICO this summer 2018!  By providing a high-end quality user interface that is user friendly, easy-to-use/learn and attractive, BitEsprit will couple this with innovative trading services that will cater to beginners to expert investors alike.  This is such a great move on part of the people behind this project , making it easier for members to do trading
Pages:
Jump to: