Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] BitEsprit - The First All-In-One Cryptocurrency Exchange - page 27. (Read 16284 times)

Activity: 22
Merit: 0
Here are some of the quick facts about the upcoming BitEsprit initial coin offering.  The BitEsprit token is called BEC and it will be an ERC20 (Ethereum based token).  The crowdsale price for BitEsprit (BEC) is as follows: 1 BEC = USD 0.425 (it’s pegged to the USD and not to Ethereum prices).  The minimum investment for the public sale is $50 USD.  The soft cap is $7,500,000 USD and the hard cap is $21,878,205 USD.  The presales started on June 1, 2018 and the discount presale prices are tiered as follows: Tier 1 = 0.15 USD, Tier 2 = 0.25 USD and Tier 3 = 0.325 USD.  The BitEsprit token sale accepts both Bitcoin (BTC) and Ethereum (ETH) contributions and the official public crowd sale starts on July 1, 2018 (one month after the presale start date).  BitEsprit is based in the United Kingdom and whitelisting and KYC is expected to be mandatory.  Unfortunately, US citizens are not allowed to participate in the presale, public sale or airdrop bounty program.  The commercial rollout for the public beta system and bug hunt bounty is expected to be Q4 2018 with operational profitability expected in Q2 2019.
Activity: 9
Quote from: Aneesh13
link=topic=3213051.msg33417119#msg33417119 date=1522300822
The great dynamic advantages that this project facilitate from trading all coins with fiat will make it to the top immediately upon trading lunching. Not only that will be listed on 5 top exchange in crypto trading market, in my opinon.
copper member
Activity: 308
Bitesprit looks to be a pretty promising project with good team behind it.

Best feature which i like about the project is the fact that they directly have there own debit card which makes us a step closer to convert local currency to cryptocurrency since currently none of exchange is providing this feature.
copper member
Activity: 308
The project and the platform offer a large number of opportunities, deposit more than 100 cryptocurrencies, Debit card issuance,70+ indicators and draw function,Successful new ICO token listing for zero fee.
Activity: 26

New exchanges of cryptocurrencies + FIAT, as well as your own debit card - this is a super - good project, I want to see this project in the coming years, for a long time!
I recommend the project as one of the most interesting on the market, an interesting team and an amazing company. Join and invest in this wonderful project and become a part of it.
Activity: 182
The project and the platform offer a large number of opportunities, deposit more than 100 cryptocurrencies, Debit card issuance,70+ indicators and draw function,Successful new ICO token listing for zero fee....
BitEsprit is the first all-in-one cryptocurrency exchange that integrates all the services cryptocurrency traders need.This project is one of the most creative and revolutionary among all the others! This will be the one of best project in crypto currency....
Activity: 357
Merit: 100
CRYPTO ENTHUSIAST : Airdrop & Bounty Hunter
This is such a great move on part of the people behind this project , making it easier for members to do trading, especially those who lack experience and want to learn about crypto. Nice job and this will really help a lot of people.
Activity: 182
I'm glad that today so many new exchanges appearing, because it's always good for ordinary customers to
get more services for less fees. Also good that questions for security reasons are paid more attention.
And fast transactions still main problems of blockchain system of nowadays, so hope this exchange will be good. 
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
BitEsprit is an all-in-one cryptocurrency trading solution with built-in copy trading functionality, facilitating both Bitcoin and altcoin trading against fiat currencies. A very nice project!
Activity: 51
good project!
I am happy to be able to participate in this project.
I think that it is the best project in 2018. I am supporting you so please proceed with the project!
I pray for the success of the project.
Activity: 92
Awesome project, has a bright future. This project looks promising.Great idea and nice promotional tool. The concept of this all-in-one project is what we want right now. By the way, since I really like the cryptoworld, I have been browsing this place again and again. And a lot of info I found about Paytomat. It seems like a great idea!. One of the great features of the new BitEsprit platform is that it will allow for multiply altcoin to fiat trading.  In addition, it will provide a low entry cost for ICO tokens and new projects. The BitEsprit exchange will facilitate copy trading alongside simple buying and selling of cryptocurrencies, and it will also make it possible for our users to have their own BitEsprit debit cards issued that are linked to the fiat funds on their user accounts. The new exchange will also have its advanced, built-in charting solution so that everything comes to the doors of BitEsprit’s users in one single online trading platform. I will definitely be the part of this great project.
Activity: 5
Very nice and nice project. The program is organized very professionally. The concept of this all-in-one project is what we want right now. I'm happy to be a part of this project. Thank you. Wish you luck!
Activity: 67
This is a good indicator.This project looks promising.Great idea and nice promotional tool. I think this project must be successful.
Activity: 3
Я дyмaю, чтo пpoeкт имeeт xopoшиe пepcпeктивы. O BitEspit:
BitEsprit - этo кoмплeкcнoe peшeниe для тpaнзaкций c элeктpoнными дeньгaми co вcтpoeннoй тpaнзaкциoннoй тpaнcкpипциeй, кoтopaя oблeгчaeт тopгoвлю Биткoйнoм и тopгoвлю aльткoйнaми пpoтив вaлютныx кypcoв.
Блaгoдapя иcпoльзoвaнию пepeдoвoй тexнoлoгии пpoгpaммнoгo oбecпeчeния для минимизaции нaгpyзки нa пoльзoвaтeльcкoe ycтpoйcтвo, чтoбы cдeлaть тpaнзaкции выcoкoгo ypoвня нa ycтpoйcтвax выcoкoгo клacca, вoзмoжнo, oбecпeчить бoлee плaвный пoльзoвaтeльcкий интepфeйc.
Moe мнeниe, чтo этoт пpoeкт бyдeт ycпeшным. Удaчи кoмaндe BitEsprit!
Activity: 11
En cuanto a los pares de operaciones fijas, ¿está en contacto con los reguladores y se le otorgarán las licencias necesarias? Me imagino que es bastante difícil hacer todo el papeleo en estos días cuando los reguladores son bastante estrictos.
Activity: 8
Additionally, you can also pay 50% of the fiat withdrawal fees in BEC.
You also get a lifetime discount of 0.02% for your account on our exchange if you contribute to our crowdsale, and 0.04% if you're contributing to our pre-sale.
Activity: 294
Your company team members are looking very good and strong and I pray that the price of your coin goes up much Thanks. I wish you to be successful in this business
Activity: 42
The main objective is  to eliminate the barriers of entry into the altcoin trading ecosystem for
both traders and promising new projects looking to get attraction. Its exchange will help
traders for direct access to their altcoins and many more features i love to invest in it.
Activity: 15
Good project.
 I delighted that it is a  project that I think for a long  time and it is in my mind.
I wish you to be successful in this business and to find users in sufficient level.
I hope you will achieve great things in the near future, so I believe and trust you.
Activity: 22
Good bounty I do not doubt, BitSprit will achieve a great success in the field of commerce because of its original concept and professional team! That is why I recommend paying attention to this project to invest, I am sure, there are not many such views on the market!
Pages:
Jump to: