Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] BitEsprit - The First All-In-One Cryptocurrency Exchange - page 29. (Read 16284 times)

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

I am glad to learn that project, the project let me shine at the moment, I think it will be very practical application to our life, can bring great change to our life, I hope I can make more contributions to the official team will coin can perfect application to other application scenarios, increase its liquidity and applied, serve the public, let our future life become very beautiful.
Direct trading between cryptocurrency vs fiat currency really is something that most people wish for.
Since sometimes people don't want to get frustrated with the purchase on cryptocurrency before they were able to trade them
This is really a good idea
Activity: 138
I am glad to learn that project, the project let me shine at the moment, I think it will be very practical application to our life, can bring great change to our life, I hope I can make more contributions to the official team will coin can perfect application to other application scenarios, increase its liquidity and applied, serve the public, let our future life become very beautiful.
Direct trading between cryptocurrency vs fiat currency really is something that most people wish for.
Since sometimes people don't want to get frustrated with the purchase on cryptocurrency before they were able to trade them
This is really a good idea
Activity: 9
The greatest undertaking with a solid group I extremely wanted to be a piece of this awesome task and expectation it will convey enormous change to the world.
Activity: 71
What is benefit to buy this token from that upcoming crowdsale can you please explain about that. ICO investors will get what kind of advantages to hold this token I didn't find this into that thread.
Activity: 35
I think your Cryptocurrency trading will be cheap and smooth by your project. In addition, we expect that the amount of transactions in Cryptocurrency will increase and the Cryptocurrency will become familiar to many people.
brand new
Activity: 0
A good project with a competent White paper.Experts give this project great ratings, which means that I will invest in it! The technology of the project is very different from the others, and it stands out   Wink Wink Wink Wink
Activity: 350
Merit: 15
Great news. I like the company grow. Believe in Your success this year. Carefully following Your development, I joined the project and will strongly support. Wink
Activity: 25
Great project, Strong and well coordinated team, so there are very high chances of success here! In addition, the high-quality implementation of the platform inspires confidence!
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
BitEsprit has a nice conceptual model. The project itself is feasible, they are trying to introduce copy trading which will help the novice or naive individual start trading cryptocurrencies against fiat currencies with ease. As starters lose big with their first attempt at trading, this feature of BitEsprit will aid fresher to copy trades of experts in order to reduce their risk of losing. This project is worth deploying.. Well done devs!
Activity: 30
This is a very good and wonderful project, I really like it. I hope the team will develop this project more strongly. Wishing the team a great success ^^ Thank you for creating a great project
Activity: 336
BitEsprit will support multiple languages to eliminate obstacles caused by language barriers. Also, BitEsprit provides an advanced charting platform which includes more than 70 indicators, as well as a number of functions allowing for expert technical analysis.
Activity: 5
Thanks for letting me know a great project like this.  I am confident that this project will succeed in the future.
Activity: 14
A very unique exchange! Has a debit card, you can list your token for FREE, altcoin-fiat trading pairs, a user friendly "COPY TRADE" feature and the 24/7 multilingual support is a must! Traders around the world would like this, great project guys! This will be huge
Activity: 364
I'm so very optimistic with this project and it's something i have sincerely been waiting for, and i'm hoping that the developing team did their best to take it to the next level, trade on different exchangers and keep mooning the value as time goes by! Cool
Activity: 69
intresting system , what a good on the future I think that will greatly help the new altcoin community after ICO
Activity: 33
What is benefit to buy this token from that upcoming crowdsale can you please explain about that. ICO investors will get what kind of advantages to hold this token I didn't find this into that thread.
Activity: 32
BitEsprit is an all-in-one cryptocurrency trading solution with built-in copy trading functionality, facilitating both Bitcoin and altcoin trading against fiat currencies. I am confident in the success of the project and will definitely recommend it to my friends. You are one of those companies that create the future in the present. I wish all the best
Activity: 6
What an amazing project! It's a great answer for those who still prefer fiat currency to cryptocurrency investment.  Even they are promising they will be issuing credit cards of their own. I hope investors key into this concept and make use of this platform

Congratulations to all the members realizing this project. I hope you  have a succesfull future.
Activity: 364
The project is so interesting because the officials as well as the developers and also the admin here in BitEsprit are very transparent and are visibly doing their best to make this project great and successful!  Cool
Activity: 144
I can see how creative you are but I have this question for you, what plan do you have to avert the dumpers from dumping?
Pages:
Jump to: