Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] BitEsprit - The First All-In-One Cryptocurrency Exchange - page 30. (Read 16284 times)

Activity: 72
Merit: 0
It's a very creative and innovative use of the blockchain technology.
Wish you all the best for the future of this project!
Activity: 56
New exchanges always capture my attention and for you implement FIAT + own debit card is definitely something I can get behind of. As the markets are unpredictable we need to be able to trade quick between many currencies so the more options we have the better. So far participating in the ICO and pre-sale seems to be a smooth process and registration on the site was painless. Also got me curious for copy trading as it will definitely be an interesting addition by bringing both veterans and newbies to the exchange. Registered for airdrop and wishing the project good luck!
Activity: 22
Amazing project with a proven team. We're excited about your upcoming ICO! Being an all-in-one cryptocurrency trading platform is a must in today's fast paced industry. BitEsprit will allow for built in copy trading, great functionality for experts to beginners as well as the most prized feature, Bitcoin and altcoin trading against fiat currencies.  The latter is the most innovative and important as it allows more investors and speculators into the crypto market, and will allow for easy exchange back to fiat currencies instead of using Tether (USDT) and others. The BitEsprit vision is to eliminate as many barriers to entry as possible.  The copy trading platform system on BitEsprit  will allow beginners (and even experienced traders) an opportunity to start trading based on other successful traders, whilst rewarding those that are being followed.  The number of altcoin to fiat pairings is unknown at this time. However, it is an exciting start to a promising project with a proven team.  In addition, BitEsprit wil be launching a debit card that will allow users to purchase products and services using the fiat balances in their account. This is an awesome idea and concept. Good luck!
Activity: 70
A good strong team, a serious project and a large scale.The guys came to work with soul and very creative.Good luck and success to you! I will continue to follow the news of the company #BitEsprit #BitEspritICO #crypto #ICO #cryptocurrency
Activity: 360
Merit: 10
BitEsprit all in one
so it's nice to have our favorite token we can do well with their project so I support it especially that we have a lot of tokens that are not in the exchanger.
Better exchanger than other so here we are and here we start trading with other cryptocurrency in BitEsprit.

Great team and great project
Activity: 18
What an amazing project! Very interesting to see their plans for the future..  love it, and will gladly join it!
BitEsprit will accept fiat deposits and withdrawals, as well as feature fiat-altcoin trading pairs to meet an increasing demand for altcoin trading against fiat currencies.  They are promising they will be issuing credit cards of their own. 

Activity: 69
BitEsprit will accept fiat deposits and withdrawals, as well as feature fiat-altcoin trading pairs to meet an increasing demand for altcoin trading against fiat currencies. BitEsprit is an excellent blockchain technology innovation overall to facilitate all-in-one cryptocurrency exchange.good project in future it will be successful .
Activity: 3
The team are proactively working well so hard for the great development and fast progress of this project in order to make BitEsprit successful in the nearest future! This really worth to participate and invest!
Activity: 56
What an amazing project! Very interesting to see their plans for the future..  love it, and will gladly join it!
BitEsprit will accept fiat deposits and withdrawals, as well as feature fiat-altcoin trading pairs to meet an increasing demand for altcoin trading against fiat currencies.  They are promising they will be issuing credit cards of their own. 
Activity: 32
This fee trade condition for those who are participating in ICO is very advantageous, pay a fee of 0.13% for joing in crowdsale, and 0.11% in pre-sale for life time, fantastic! One such thing like this is what we should look for in an ICO event, great advantages that will bring us great profits.
Activity: 238
Hello ,As for the fiat trading pairs, are you in touch with regulators and will you be granted the necessary licenses? I can imagine it is quite tough to get all the paper work done these days when regulators are quite strict.Thank you very much .
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
The team are proactively working well so hard for the great development and fast progress of this project in order to make BitEsprit successful in the nearest future! This really worth to participate and invest!  Cool
Activity: 3
BitEsprit - The First All-In-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

Website | Whitepaper | Telegram

What is BitEsprit?

BitEsprit is the first all-in-one cryptocurrency trading solution with built-in copy trading functionality, facilitating both Bitcoin and altcoin trading against fiat currencies.
Our vision is to eliminate the barriers of entry into altcoin trading. To turn this vision into reality, we devise a copy trading platform to make sure that all cryptocurrency upstarts begin their journey into trading with equal opportunities.

We implement altcoin-fiat trading pairs to give direct access to a wide range of altcoins to trade. To make it easier to spend profits made in fiat, we will make it possible to acquire BitEsprit debit cards linked to our users' fiat balances. You do not have to go to dozens of separate websites to get all you need. BitEsprit is here to serve all your crypto needs.

What makes BitEsprit “all-in-one”?

Trade Bitcoin and a wide list of altcoins against fiat currencies

Copy other traders

Get your own BitEsprit debit card and spend your profits at any POS

Get your successful ICO token listed free of charge

Enjoy bank level security (ISO 27001 and PCI DSS standards)

Trade on your iOS or Android device

Use 70+ indicators and various tools on your charts

Ask help from our 24/7 multilingual tech support team

You can get all this at one single cryptocurrency exchange

For more information please read our whitepaper at https://cdn.bitesprit.com/documents/whitepaper.pdf
or go to https://bitesprit.com

Pre-sale starts at 01 June 2018 16:00 CET

Join our Telegram at https://t.me/bitesprit and follow us on social media to stay tuned!
Twitter: https://twitter.com/bitesprit
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/bitesprit/
Medium: https://medium.com/bitesprit
Bounty Campaign: https://medium.com/bitesprit/bitesprit-bounty-campaign-48987b35d30c
Bounty Telegram: https://t.me/bitespritbounty

Activity: 46
This project is a simple answer for those who still prefer fiat currency to cryptocurrency investment as it offers them  the leverage needed to manage the unpredictability of the Crypto world as opposed to fiat currency.  I hope investors key into this concept and make use of this platform for a better yield on their investment
Activity: 532
Merit: 12
Liked the idea very much.. This is the first all-in-one cryptocurrency trading center i have ever known. I can trade all cryptocurrency in one platform and this is the greatest thing about this project. And also we can use BitEsprit debit cards for all our transfers and transactions. I am going to spend a lot of times with BitEsprit i am sure.

Activity: 49
What an amazing project! Very interesting to see their plans for the future..  love it, and will gladly join it!
BitEsprit will accept fiat deposits and withdrawals, as well as feature fiat-altcoin trading pairs to meet an increasing demand for altcoin trading against fiat currencies.  They are promising they will be issuing credit cards of their own.  

Good luck to all the team members realizing this project
Activity: 34
As for the fiat trading pairs, are you in touch with regulators and will you be granted the necessary licenses? I can imagine it is quite tough to get all the paper work done these days when regulators are quite strict.
Activity: 62
BitEsprit is an excellent blockchain technology innovation overall to facilitate all-in-one cryptocurrency exchange. Great project description and concept!
Activity: 4
A project worth paying attention, a good choice between a forest, join with them, you will not regret this .. luck will come to all .. happy you all
Activity: 4
BitEsprit will also launch its no-fee ICO token listing program, which is a much needed service in the cryptocurrency industry.
Pages:
Jump to: