Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] BitEsprit - The First All-In-One Cryptocurrency Exchange - page 28. (Read 16284 times)

Activity: 32
Merit: 0
It cannot deny that this is one of great projects !!! I am so proud to be a part of BitEsprit family. Hope this project to the moon  best luck to BitEsprit team !!!!
Activity: 38

'BitEsprit is an all-in-one cryptocurrency trading solution with built-in copy trading functionality, facilitating both Bitcoin and altcoin trading against fiat currencies.' I like the Concept and the ingenious idea , Great Work , Hope all Success in Future !
brand new
Activity: 0
after the analysis, I can say that the project is a future-oriented platform for beginners and advanced traders,
 platworm will have the integration of fiat currencies, and copy trade functionality thanks
 to which beginners will be able to dance just like advanced users. Platworm will be adding new projects.

Activity: 5
Hello from the Philippines!
Looks like a project that need to be notice.
 Wish you thw very best
Activity: 86
As for the fiat trading pairs, are you in touch with regulators and will you be granted the necessary licenses? I can imagine it is quite tough to get all the paper work done these days when regulators are quite strict.

Activity: 120
HELLO ADMIN. I thank you that you give away some free tokens
But I don't know any trading platform that has such great features as BitEsprit: altcoin-fiat trading pairs, debit cards linked to users’ fiat balances, copy trading platform for newbies, margin trading, fiat deposits from major debit cards, 24/7/365 professional customer support and that is not the end of the list. I'm sure with such features BitEsprit will be number one in the trading world!
Activity: 24
this project seems great to me .
really liked their website and their ideas are unique. their admins are very supportive .
most importantly they have their own debit card and they provide high security. anyone can trade in their site from anywhere without any problem. interestinly they have android and ios app too  Cheesy besides they implemented zero fee for listing new ICO token. so overall i liked this exchange project  hope this exchange project will succeed.
Activity: 308
I think project have good perspectives. About BitEspit:
BitEsprit is an all-in-one electronic money transaction solution with integrated transactional transcription functionality that facilitates both Bitcoin trading and altcoin trading against fiat currencies.
With the use of advanced software technology to minimize the load on a user's device, to make high-level transactions on high-end devices possible to enjoy a smoother user experience.
My opinion this project will be success. Good luck team BitEsprit!
Activity: 308
Innovative technologies are now in demand, this project has good prospects. But at the same time, the exchanges appear very much, what is significantly different from the rest of Your?
Activity: 448
Merit: 1
I don't know any trading platform that has such great features as BitEsprit: altcoin-fiat trading pairs, debit cards linked to users’ fiat balances, copy trading platform for newbies, margin trading, fiat deposits from major debit cards, 24/7/365 professional customer support and that is not the end of the list. I'm sure with such features BitEsprit will be number one in the trading world!
Activity: 294
I think project have good perspectives. About BitEspit:
BitEsprit is an all-in-one electronic money transaction solution with integrated transactional transcription functionality that facilitates both Bitcoin trading and altcoin trading against fiat currencies.
With the use of advanced software technology to minimize the load on a user's device, to make high-level transactions on high-end devices possible to enjoy a smoother user experience.
My opinion this project will be success. Good luck team BitEsprit!
brand new
Activity: 0
I hope your exchange project for crypto will be the best then we will be your users always and will be very grateful. For the future of the blockbuster. And we are very much looking forward to implementing paired trading lines to provide direct access to a wide range of Altcoins for trading.
Activity: 10
I love copy trading sites which helps me to earn profits without too much learning. I don´t have so much time to study. This project will help me to earn, learn and trade together. With lower risk.  Smiley
Activity: 27
BitEsprit is the first all-in-one cryptocurrency trading solution with built-in copy trading functionality, facilitating both Bitcoin and altcoin trading against fiat currencies.The vision is to eliminate the barriers of entry into altcoin trading. To turn this vision into reality, and to make sure that all cryptocurrency upstarts begin their journey into trading with equal opportunities.
I have no doubt, BitEsprit will achieve a huge success in the trading area because of its original concept and professional team! That is why I strongly recommend paying attention to this project for investment, I'm sure, there are no more such perspective projects on the market!
I'm sure, BitEsprit with its great features is the future leader in trading area! I believe in its progressive and original idea and in its success! I wish the team of BitEsprit to succeed in achieving all their goals and to run a successful ICO!
Activity: 542
Merit: 100
With the emergence of many crypto exchangers. No doubt BitEsprit will be the winner this year. With its unique features and advantages! Kudos to your Team!
Activity: 57
Always follows your twitter account, big fan of yours team all the best, we going boom
Activity: 11
Very good and nice looking project. Bounty program was also maid very professional
Activity: 50
Do you think that making it easier for new cryptocurrencies to start up is an entirely beneficial thing or does it pose some risk, since there have been the stories recently about scammy ICOs?
Pages:
Jump to: