Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] BitEsprit - The First All-In-One Cryptocurrency Exchange - page 31. (Read 16284 times)

Activity: 34
Merit: 0
BitEsprit is great, huge and promising project. It features are all encouraging trading avenue for both fiat and crypto currency. It is a priviledge to be part of this project now that it is just starting and it is ongoing. The concept are all great and it will make the world a very different place as it has what will make every thing work with
Activity: 36
I like new cryptocurrency exchanges and the fact that you want to implement FIAT and also have your own debit card is ambitious but it may not be easy to set up.
Can you tell me is benefit to buy this token from that upcoming crowdsale can you please explain about that. ICO investors will get what kind of advantages to hold this token I didn't find this into that thread
Activity: 14
The structuring of the BitEsprit project and the ideas propelling it is so intriguing and promising. The developers are really purpose driven and results oriented. We shall soar to the moon with this unique project!!
Activity: 31
Very excited by this great project, I notice many differences in comparison to other platforms that try to offer the same. You're definitely a one to watch !
Activity: 43
What is benefit to buy this token from that upcoming crowdsale can you please explain about that
Activity: 19
Hi, .
I'm interested on this idea. I will wait for this to look what is going to happen.
Activity: 103
facilitating both Bitcoin and altcoin trading against fiat currencies,getting successful ICO token listed free of charge to trade with,
top notch bank level security (ISO 27001 and PCI DSS standards) and ability to this on mobile phone is best i am going to enjoy.
this is a very good campaign. kudos
Activity: 5
The idea is just fascinating. And the team behind the project is brilliant. BitEsprit is here to stay
Activity: 71
From the White paper,  I see future ahead..  The future is here and I can say this project is the Future. Amazing Team you got which constantly attracts the growing interest of both the global audience and investors.
Activity: 196
Quite an interesting project with a very good and popular idea, I can not think much about it for a long time, because everyone should understand for themselves what is what. But I can confidently recommend this project to an independent study! There is a future.For what period of time do you plan to gain momentum and realize your plans in full?If you are planning several stages, please name them.
Activity: 43
I can imagine it is quite tough to get all the paper work done these days when regulators are quite strict.
Activity: 20
A good, purposeful team with a responsible attitude and clear goals for the future, this shows the reliability and prospects of the company. A lot of positive feedback about the project and excellent interviews with the organizers. Such a project should be successful, so it is worth joining it.
Activity: 78
Blockchain implementation across diverse sectors can be a solution to the most foundational problems of mankind. This project is a great example. Copy trading enables traders, experienced and new alike, to take part in the financial markets, by having their trades executed by experienced and seasoned traders with proven track records. This form of trading offers a unique solution for people who wish to trade and invest money with the aim of increasing their initial capital, however lack the time or experience to invest by themselves.
Activity: 88
good project for investers!
BitEsprit is an all-in-one cryptocurrency trading solution with built-in copy trading functionality, facilitating both Bitcoin and altcoin trading against fiat currencies. I am confident in the success of the project and will definitely recommend it to my friends and acquaintances. You are one of those companies that create the future in the present. I wish all the best with the BitEsprit team!
Activity: 36
The bit esprit system is the best system, ico on 2018, im from switzerland, i have invested in crypto i 2014 i recommand this project because is the most professional project, sure we touched sky, maybe moon 😁
Is a long term invest, for a high profit
Invest now and say me thanks later

Done, great team great work soon more news 🔥
Activity: 73
Read about this project from one of my friends article, pretty interesting!! The admins are truly there to help and answer and all questions. This will be one community coin that will go far with the great enthusiasm that this community has, hope the project will success soon.  Very good project
Activity: 21
Although the project is much younger, there are nice partnerships and beautiful developments.
Activity: 35
BitEsprit is great, huge and promising project. It features are all encouraging trading avenue for both fiat and crypto currency. It is a priviledge to be part of this project now that it is just starting and it is ongoing. The concept are all great and it will make the world a very different place as it has what will make every thing work with ease. Altcoin-fiat trading pairs  that is been introduce will give direct access to a wide range of altcoins trading and with equal opportunity. This project uses advanced software technology to minimize the load on the user’s device in order to make it possible for traders on entry-level devices to enjoy a smooth user experience. So you can imagine this provision which i believe has not been created since the existence of crypto world. They also have online multi-cryptocurrency wallet, which is entirely separate from the exchange, and this will be the best place that all the present crypto currency will be store. In short, i am please with this project. I am also looking up to it succes in the future. Good team, good project and good future
Activity: 77
It's a wonder project. The vision and goal of the project is huge and ambitious. A potential for the
future for our planet.Good luck to the team, I hope the project will be completed. I believe in you.
Activity: 98
The project constantly attracts the growing interest of both the global audience and investors! Strong team is important thing for a successful start and excellent development. Good luck to the whole team!
Pages:
Jump to: