Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] BitEsprit - The First All-In-One Cryptocurrency Exchange - page 93. (Read 16284 times)

Activity: 116
Merit: 10
This project implement altcoin-fiat trading pairs to give direct access to a wide range of altcoins to trade. It also makes it easier to spend profits made in fiat. Linking the beEsprit debit card with to the account is the uniqueness of this project. This project is one of the most innovative among all the others! This will be the one of best project in cryptosphere
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
That is, with the help of BitEsprit system it will be possible to trade and exchange cryptocurrency for each other without problems and transfer your honestly earned coins into Fiat funds. I support this project, because the more different exchange platforms appear, the more intense the competition will be, which will benefit holders of cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
Very interesting project. good luck!
Activity: 113
Looking at the whitepaper and road map, we can say that the project will be successful. The project impresses with its scope and intentions. Very interesting and creative project!
Activity: 357
Good project. I think this project is promising in the future.
Activity: 12
Its a greatful project ..
I hope to the moooooooooon
Activity: 62
BitEsprit have alot of of advantage. This project is a good and strong team, in a predictable and transparent road map, planned and projected growth in both the campaign and your money invested in it gives to assume that this project came to us one day. Definitely worth to participate!
Activity: 8
I believe BitEsprit is a serious contender for top existing exchanges like binance and bittrex
Activity: 66
I am feeling this a very good project. Your company team members are looking very good and strong and I pray that the price of your coin goes up much Thanks.
Activity: 98
Interesting platform! BitEsprit is unique! goodluck to this excellent team!
Activity: 70
The BitEsprit exchange is wonderful project. They have great team, and great community as well. For me, security is one of the most important things related to crypto, and thats why I like BitEsprit. They have bank level security (ISO 27001 and PCI DSS standards) which is awesome
Activity: 7
I like the concept and the team is good, hope you do well, best of luck!
Activity: 252
Merit: 5
Good project, with the great team. I hope for the great success of the project.
All the best team.
Activity: 99
Great project with clear roadmap, I can't wait to see this get launched. The free listing of successful ICO tokens will be the bomb and also the ability to trade with cross platform including fiat money. I think this is going to be huge.
Activity: 26
thats project our teams and was amazing all team congrats and always support u and again congrats and achivements
Activity: 27
I like new cryptocurrency exchanges and the fact that you want to implement FIAT and also have your own debit card is ambitious but nice if you can implement this. With the market in flux the way it is behaving right now, we need access to FIAT pairs in the same place and on the same exchange so we can act fast whichever way we want to trade. i want to be king in crypto trading soon.....
Activity: 19
With ten altcoins you have to follow almost ten different trading platforms! It is not too soon that a single platform allows all its operations. It makes life much easier and more efficient! I can not wait to use your platform! And in addition there would be a debit card! You are really working in the spirit of the blockchain.
Activity: 32
Interesting platform! and not similar to other exchanges platform..BitEsprit is unique! goodluck to this excellent team!
Activity: 24
BitEsprit is an all-in-one cryptocurrency trading solution with built-in copy trading functionality, facilitating both Bitcoin and altcoin trading against fiat currencies.
Activity: 12
thanks for every things
Pages:
Jump to: