Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] BitEsprit - The First All-In-One Cryptocurrency Exchange - page 94. (Read 16284 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 0
airdrop very professional  Cool
I think BitEsprit would be a great Exchange project
Activity: 13
BitEsprit is one of the best projects I've seen in the past month. This project offer a large number of opportunities: online multi-cryptocurrency wallet, fast and secure exchange UI, no-fee ICO token listing and more with a great future ahead. A perfect solution that guarantees a promising future
Activity: 70
One of the things that I like the most about BitEsprit, is that there are more than 70 indicators and tools on the charts. This is crucial not only for experienced traders, but as well as crypto newbies which can start learning trading. Also the option to trade from our mobile devices (android and IOS) is great. Really an all in one exchange!
Activity: 35
congratulations keep on you are the best group and you have great project
Activity: 98
I want to see whitepaper by Chinese. Thanks!Looks great platform
Activity: 10
We really need a platform where both fiat and tokens coexist. Thanks to BitEspirit for making this happen. Project looks promising and the best thing is that we can get discount in trade fees if we pay using BES tokens. Best of luck for the success of this project and Exchange.
Activity: 24
Awesome Project With Great Team. BitEsprit doing a great job in all-in-one cryptocurrency trading solution with built-in copy trading functionality, facilitating both Bitcoin and altcoin trading against fiat currencies. I Suggeste you guys to start making your account in BitEsprit.
Activity: 233
Merit: 10
Great looking project with tons of potential. I’m excited to see where this goes.
brand new
Activity: 0
Oчeнь xopoший и пpиятный пpoeкт. Пpoгpaммa Bounty былa тaкжe гopничнoй oчeнь пpoфeccиoнaльнo. Жeлaю вaм yдaчи, кoмaндa!
Activity: 77
A wonderful project, with a promising theme. The Bounty program was also excellent, very professional. I wish you good luck, team!
Activity: 55
This project is look is very trusted & promising. this project idea is very good. this project will help cryptocurrency helps in many way. best of luck
Activity: 154
Very good and nice looking project
Activity: 91
BitEsprit is one of the best projects I've seen in the past month. This project offer a large number of opportunities: online multi-cryptocurrency wallet, fast and secure exchange UI, no-fee ICO token listing and more with a great future ahead. A perfect solution that guarantees a promising future.
Activity: 30
Even from far distance i can see the bright future of this project Good project, awesome teams, well coordinate bitesprit to the moon...
Activity: 4
An excellent project is a good idea for you the most important thing is that there is a real opportunity to earn on which exchanges your coin will be added and will it bargain with $$$? Good luck you all will succeed me with you
Activity: 74
A good team, tough goals for the future, responsible attitude to their project, all this shows how reliable and promising this company is. I think it's worth to join.I read reviews about the project, read interviews with the organizers, looked at the nearest goals of the company and also on the prices of the tokens, and you know what I'll tell you? And this is a very promising company and if you really want to make a profit, it's your choice
Activity: 17
There are a lot of exchanges now, there is no difference anywhere.
This project is very attractive and I want to cheer.
Activity: 51
I really like the idea of merging fiat and tokens on the same market,we really need help on that point and BitEsprit could be the right one .
It's a big problem ,specially on a volatile market with such movement we need to have all our assets at the same place to finlally be reactiv on such market.
I will follow the project very closely.
Gl to the team and investors
Activity: 49
Great Project as its all-in-one cryptocurrency trading solution with built-in copy trading functionality. Its unique also as it offer BitEsprit debit card and spend your profits at any POS
Activity: 26
The project is looking good. The site is looking professional. The aim is very interesting. i think this project will be booming in 2018.
Pages:
Jump to: