Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] BitEsprit - The First All-In-One Cryptocurrency Exchange - page 96. (Read 16284 times)

Activity: 22
Merit: 0
I Really like the concept of this project this make me motivate to invest more .. it will change our lives all
Activity: 35
One of more promising projects after a while.
Activity: 25
Great project. Great team. Good luck and make this a success, i'm IN.
Activity: 45
A good project, thanks for sharing, which in the future will have a higher bias, will follow your message, hoping to get more relevant information.
Activity: 80
GREAT PROJECT!
BitEsprit is an all-in-one cryptocurrency trading solution with built-in copy trading functionality, facilitating both Bitcoin and altcoin trading against fiat currencies. I am confident in the success of the project and will definitely recommend it to my friends and acquaintances. You are one of those companies that create the future in the present. I wish all the best with the project.
Activity: 116
When I was introduced to your project, I found that you are building and developing the project in the best way, and I realize that almost any team that has the cohesion is always there. Like you, hope that the project will develop further in the future.
Activity: 238
A good team, tough goals for the future, responsible attitude to their project, all this shows how reliable and promising this company is. I think it's worth to join.I read reviews about the project, read interviews with the organizers, looked at the nearest goals of the company and also on the prices of the tokens, and you know what I'll tell you? And this is a very promising company and if you really want to make a profit, it's your choice.
Activity: 73
The project is promising, the guys are going to win, I wish good luck, we support the project together
Activity: 20
great project in the future sir. i will support this project. good luck team and dev 👍
Activity: 22
I think its a good project and will go high . Must participate in it and promote it
Activity: 29
Interesting Project. This is what the Crypto world needs
Activity: 67
BitEsprit makes it possible to use a variety of financial instruments for new and experienced investors who effectively help to multiply their funds. Very promising ICO project. WP made a strong impression! There is a hope for the future development of the Internet.
Activity: 12
copper member
Activity: 518
the  lack of direct access to altcoins, is over now guys hail BitEsprit the new exchange that will change the game!! Cool
Activity: 38
Merit: 1
BitEsprit is Potential Project, our vision is to eliminate the barriers of entry into altcoin trading.
And with the amount of 100 M supply can bring many investor for join with BitEsprint
Activity: 14
Looking good project, good luck fullfilling your tasks.
Activity: 178
This project seems great to me . Really liked their website and their ideas are unique. This project will bring many opportunities in every transaction. Hope the project succeeds in the future. Most importantly they have their own debit card and they provide high security. Nobody should miss this!
Activity: 3
This is awesome >> "Hi! You can pay 50% of all trading fees on the BitEsprit exchange in BEC. Additionally, you can also pay 50% of the fiat withdrawal fees in BEC.
You also get a lifetime discount of 0.02% for your account on our exchange if you contribute to our crowdsale, and 0.04% if you're contributing to our pre-sale."
Activity: 7
I hope BitEsprit is a very promising projectю I hope we can grow together with the team to make this project a success.
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
I like this ICO its innovation. Excellent year ICO! I advise you to join faster! It it seems to me a promising project, to which it is worth taking a closer look. In a word, step into the future.
Great ICO in year. Join and get more bonus!
Pages:
Jump to: