Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] BitEsprit - The First All-In-One Cryptocurrency Exchange - page 97. (Read 16284 times)

brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
Great project with great prospects! Phenomenal ideas! I'm here!
Activity: 28
I think, this project have a good potential in the future. It is very interesting and practical idea.The concept of an integrated trading solution is in correspondence with the market analysis the company carried out to find the weaknesses of the cryptocurrency trading ecosystem and it is credible. It it seems to me a promising project, to which it is worth taking a closer look. In a word, step into the future.
Activity: 29
Very good and nice looking project. Wish u good luck, team
Activity: 22
Interesting Project. This is what the Crypto world needs. GREAT JOB. ALL THE BEST
Activity: 5
finally friends! It is very cool! Summer starts, and everyone should go on vacation, but it will be sad to be without access to the Internet during your pre-sale. It seems that I will have to stay a short time in the city, until your pre-sale begins, I would not want to miss this!
Activity: 86
This is an excellent idea to get going because it will help any new comer and existing users in the crypto world to better trade. For some reason I wish if this project is alive right this very moment to help me trade easier. As long it is marketed right I think this project will sky rocket and become a number one in no time. I am ready to use your exchange now. I hope that the fees are not too much.
Activity: 336
Merit: 2
Combining several innovative areas in one project should lead to its success. Perhaps this project will be one of the market leaders, it has everything you need for this.
Activity: 55
I am really excited about this project. very good project.
Activity: 23
i am proudly announce that this project is the most unique of all existing exchange websites. the cool thing is that they will there debit cars that holds all kinds of fiat. will all the cool features of this platform for sure this will be a big one.
Activity: 60
I believe that this will become one of the best exchange in the future.
Activity: 77
BitEsprit vision and goals are quite attainable. Surely, lots of coins will support this project, together with traders and supporters. As lots of coins needs  support like BitEsprit will give. It will be one of the most awaited blockchain this year. It will compete with the best coins. I see BitEsprit to be included on the 100million coin market cap by year end.
Activity: 29
Nice and lovely project.
Activity: 11
BitEsprit's claim to be 'the first all-in-one cryptocurrency trading solution with built-in copy trading functionality' promises it to be an interesting project and certainly one to keep a close look at. These days the cryptocurrency market is overflooded with projects, concepts and ideas which makes it very difficult to get or maintain a good overall perspective on things. A project like BitEsprit helps with simplifying things and is therefore very welcome. Good luck!
Activity: 6
This project is a very necessary product. the barrier of entry to crypto exchanges is difficult and any project helping raise this will ultimately be helping the whole ctypto community. this project looks like they have set of to accomplish this tremendous goal, I wish them all the luck they need to make this project a true breakthrough helping us all
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
You are trying to do a lot of things at once. Team looks good though, excited to see if you can pull it off
Activity: 36
BitEsprit's claim to be 'the first all-in-one cryptocurrency trading solution with built-in copy trading functionality' promises it to be an interesting project and certainly one to keep a close look at. These days the cryptocurrency market is overflooded with projects, concepts and ideas which makes it very difficult to get or maintain a good overall perspective on things. A project like BitEsprit helps with simplifying things and is therefore very welcome. Good luck!
Activity: 16
I like long term aim of the project. I like that Altcoin-Fiat trading pairs is emphasize where other exchanges doesn't have it. Looking forward to the success of these great and  very helpful project to inexperienced trader like me.
Activity: 25
Wow what an incredible project have go through the site looks awesome with a great feature which is really going to help alot of traders and investors in cryptocurrency space. Will follow this awesome project to its summit which I believe is going to be a successful one and great opportunity for us in the future. Happy to come across and be the among the earliest followers of this Great project.
Activity: 137
I'm very impressed with the information about the project, in particular I'm attracted to the idea of optimizing the use of the platform as a convenient and easy-to-maintain trading mechanism.
Activity: 80
What is benefit to buy this token from that upcoming crowdsale
Pages:
Jump to: