Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] BitEsprit - The First All-In-One Cryptocurrency Exchange - page 98. (Read 16284 times)

Activity: 13
Merit: 0
Very good and nice looking project. Bounty program was also maid very professional. Wish u good luck, team!
Activity: 8
good project with a decent program and prospects, I recommend to participate
BitEsprit is the first all-in-one cryptocurrency trading solution with built-in copy trading functionality, facilitating both Bitcoin and altcoin trading against fiat currencies.
Our vision is to eliminate the barriers of entry into altcoin trading. To turn this vision into reality, we devise a copy trading platform to make sure that all cryptocurrency upstarts begin their journey into trading with equal opportunities
Activity: 30
I wish success and success to the project and its team
Activity: 56
What is benefit to buy this token from that upcoming crowdsale?
brand new
Activity: 0
Guys are pretty cool and worthy idea. I think this project will help ease the trade. The project is very promising and has a large number of advantages. I hope for the soonest implementation of the project in reality. Success to you and success, at you all to turn out!
Activity: 21
Amazing project!Happy to be a part of it!
brand new
Activity: 0
Keep up the good work
Activity: 98
I love it,all in one trading of all crypto,with fiat currency,with copy trading and we can use debit cards. I cannot find any trading platform same with this. This is great
Activity: 19
this is good project, I love it and I hope it will be successful soon
I hope for further cooperation
Activity: 99
very exceptional project.
I am really excited about this project.
my friends tell me about this project then I read about this project.
I then this project will success.
I want to invest in this project.
any road map this project?
what is ico tokens rate?
thanks for this info
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
BitEsprit vision and goals are quite attainable. Surely, lots of coins will support this project, together with traders and supporters. As lots of coins needs  support like BitEsprit will give. It will be one of the most awaited blockchain this year. It will compete with the best coins. I see BitEsprit to be included on the 100million coin market cap by year end.
Activity: 92
Very interesting project. good luck!
Activity: 308
Merit: 2
BitEsprit team looks professional and starting the project very smoothly good luck team. awesome opportunity to get free token to us.very much thank u all the team
ALSO the Airdrop management is give us more free token with doing easy activities.well done team.we hope next one very well.we are waiting for it very honestly.proud to work with yours.  
Activity: 28
I like this project like anything there are lots of way to earn money these team doing good work ,facilitating both Bitcoin and coin trading against fiat currencies we will definitely read road map and whitelists I also will offer my friend to join this project,blockchain technology innovation overall to facilitate all-in-one cryptocurrency exchange we can trade all coins under single roof thanks to who make this project.
Activity: 183
Merit: 100
This will make investors understand better that every form  of assets has its own pros and cons but if better leveraged it can make for a decent financial asset management. I am very interested, and I am going to keep watching this BitEsprit project.
Activity: 38
At last good project! There is no doubt that I will participate here. Good luck to all of us! I've done a lot of digging to this project and I'm yet to find any major red flag that would make me give up on investing in their ICO. Great project, great team, great business model.All the best.
this is good project, I love it and I hope it will be successful soon
Activity: 24
This project looks like a great great deal possibly the best thing to come out of crypto in recent times. Systematic, great project, and they are building a fantastic community too, which I believe is the cornerstone of the success of any project. I advise every crypto lover to jump in on this one. Good luck with this.  
Activity: 28
At last good project! There is no doubt that I will participate here. Good luck to all of us! I've done a lot of digging to this project and I'm yet to find any major red flag that would make me give up on investing in their ICO. Great project, great team, great business model.All the best and be genuine.
Activity: 29
This is a really awesome project
Activity: 36
Very good and nice looking project. Bounty program was also maid very professional. Wish u good luck, team!
Pages:
Jump to: