Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] BitEsprit - The First All-In-One Cryptocurrency Exchange - page 99. (Read 16284 times)

Activity: 41
Merit: 0
Look so good. Like this project. Good luck for all.
Activity: 113
hope to invest with this good project.They have got an amazing and reliable team.good luck guys............
Activity: 40
This is a really awesome project! I hope it will defeat many other cryptos!
Activity: 16
 This project uses altcoin-fiat trading pairs to give direct access to a wide range of altcoins to trade and also brings the currency trading security.
Activity: 28
The Road Map is very well so we don't really know what the results of the project will be. The future of this project really depends on the investor and how it proves that it is a good project. But with the help of people and their response, i believe that project will succeed.
Activity: 30
Merit: 1
The project sounds very promising and I like the idea.

I have one question: How will you achieve and realize the ISO 27001 and PCI DSS standards in your exchange?

Another question is: The multilingual support, will German be supported also?

Wish you all the best Smiley
Activity: 16
At last good project! There is no doubt that I will participate here. Good luck to all of us! I've done a lot of digging to this project and I'm yet to find any major red flag that would make me give up on investing in their ICO. Great project, great team, great business model...
Activity: 4
The project is promising, the guys are going to win, I wish good luck, we support the project together.
Activity: 30
Activity: 308
Merit: 2
We have big news for you! We are starting a new airdrop program tomorrow. Details will be given upon launch, so stick around!

sounds cool I am in  Grin Grin
Activity: 2
I think this project is good!
Activity: 220
Merit: 100
softcap for the project is really attainable and i will be happy if you begin to ship product as soon as possible, because a lot of project are already promising heaven and earth. the earlier the better for a first market advantage
Activity: 86
I like this project like anything there are lots of way to earn money these team doing good work ,facilitating both Bitcoin and coin trading against fiat currencies we will definitely read road map and whitelists I also will offer my friend to join this project,blockchain technology innovation overall to facilitate all-in-one cryptocurrency exchange we can trade all coins under single roof thanks to who make this project.
Activity: 22
When a  friend introduced me to this project, I took my took my time to do due diligence and I can tell you authoritatively that this project is success bound, it's promising and. the future is very bright,  I welcome you people to invest in this project.

Good luck.
Activity: 51
Merit: 5
Very interesting project. I hope it has a great future
Activity: 5
Awesome project with a decent program and prospects, I recommend to participate
BitEsprit is the first all-in-one cryptocurrency trading solution with built-in copy trading functionality, facilitating both Bitcoin and altcoin trading against fiat currencies.
Our vision is to eliminate the barriers of entry into altcoin trading. To turn this vision into reality, we devise a copy trading platform to make sure that all cryptocurrency upstarts begin their journey into trading with equal opportunities
Activity: 7
Cool project! I will follow him further! Forward!!
Activity: 98
The Road Map is very well so we don't really know what the results of the project will be. The future of this project really depends on the investor and how it proves that it is a good project. But with the help of people and their response, i believe that project will succeed.
VOY
Activity: 238
This is a very promising project.I think he has a great future.All my friends recommend it.Undoubtedly, this project will take a leading place in the crypto community. I am looking closely at this project, it is a very interesting and promising company.I want to wish him great success.
Activity: 84
Game changer in Crypto Exchange Business !! I am sure no other project in business line offers more activities then BitEspirit
Pages:
Jump to: