Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] BitEsprit - The First All-In-One Cryptocurrency Exchange - page 100. (Read 16284 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Good project with a decent program and prospects, I recommend to participate
BitEsprit is the first all-in-one cryptocurrency trading solution with built-in copy trading functionality, facilitating both Bitcoin and altcoin trading against fiat currencies.
Our vision is to eliminate the barriers of entry into altcoin trading. To turn this vision into reality, we devise a copy trading platform to make sure that all cryptocurrency upstarts begin their journey into trading with equal opportunities
brand new
Activity: 0
Activity: 8
great project, good idea, very intetesting, can't wait this.
Activity: 322
Very good and nice looking project. Bounty program was also maid very professional.
The Road Map is very well so we don't really know what the results of the project will be. The future of this project really depends on the investor and how it proves that it is a good project. But with the help of people and their response, i believe that project will succeed.
Wish u good luck, team!
Activity: 238
One of the few projects that are attractive for long-term investment! A well-designed roadmap, transparency and projected growth! A qualified team with good products in the field of blockchain! I invite you to get acquainted with this company https://bitesprit.com/ , it will definitely take the leading place among competitors! Definitely worth to participate!
BitEsprit is the first all-in-one cryptocurrency trading solution with built-in copy trading functionality, facilitating both Bitcoin and altcoin trading against fiat currencies. Bounty program was also maid very professional. Wish u good luck, team!
Activity: 23
Very good! Hope the project go to moon!
BitEsprit is the first all-in-one cryptocurrency trading solution with built-in copy trading functionality, facilitating both Bitcoin and altcoin trading against fiat currencies.
Our vision is to eliminate the barriers of entry into altcoin trading. To turn this vision into reality, we devise a copy trading platform to make sure that all cryptocurrency upstarts begin their journey into trading with equal opportunities
I hope you will succeed
Activity: 5
In my opinion a very promising project, my friends and I place great hopes on it!
Activity: 9
Very good and nice looking project. Bounty program was also maid very professional. Wish u good luck, team!
brand new
Activity: 0
Very interesting and promising project!
Activity: 35
good project with a decent program and prospects, I recommend to participate
Our vision is to eliminate the barriers of entry into altcoin trading. To turn this vision into reality, we devise a copy trading platform to make sure that all cryptocurrency upstarts begin their journey into trading with equal opportunities.
Activity: 77
Very good and nice looking project. Bounty program was also maid very professional. Wish u good luck, team!
Activity: 17
Activity: 16
The project is promising, the guys are going to win, I wish good luck, we support the project together! Thanks for letting the community be part of this project. Kudos to the team!
Activity: 49
Debit card facility seems very promising. I would love to have it once the platform is launched. I am expecting a real big difference BitEsprit may bring in the market against their competitors. Copy trading feature is really awesome and very much helpful for the beginners or those who want to make good money.
Activity: 42
I think this project that has a good innovation with this project.Offer to take part in ICO! This will help to make a lot of money. I recommend everyone to pay attention to this team. Very interesting project, wish you success An interesting project, the team has many plans, this company is definitely waiting for great success, I advise everyone to consider this company for themselves.
Activity: 17
I see your project site, very interesting and have careful planning. with the support of a strong team that is in it hopefully for the smooth progress and many people who are interested in your project. I will invite you can join your project. Good luck !!!
Activity: 129
Your project looks very interesting and has a well-thought-out bounty system, I will definitely read your road map and whitelists - and I wish you success in your endeavor!
Activity: 26
The project is promising, the guys are going to win, I wish good luck, we support the project together
Pages:
Jump to: