Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🔥🔥 [ANN][ICO] BITFENCE - REMOVE HACKERS FROM YOUR NETWORK - page 5. (Read 29996 times)

Activity: 728
Merit: 11
DocTailor IEO on Zloadr
Only 5 days and 10 hours are remains to get MVP live. What do you think guys about the ICO growth after MVP became live? I mean Bitfence will raise more ETH from investors?

It's actually crazy that there is only 5 days of the token sale left, I have been following the Bitfence project for a long time and I'm really looking forward to seeing how much they have raised.

I think after the World Blockchain Forum speech they will have raised the majority of their funding.

Yea, the moment is almost around the corner and i hope to see them make a positive impact when the MVP goes live, good reviews will really be a boost to the entire project, it has been a long journey, this project has been of interest to me because of the thing that they will help eradicate once they become fully operational, so it will be a good feeling to see them hit their mark

Less than a week left for ICO end date and stingminer launch. Very excited time ahead for BitFence supporters
Did you know you can run multiple stingminers? i just knew it when i joined their Telegram very helpful information there i would recommend you guys to join.

Running multiple StingMiners increases your earnings, they have a strategic plan in place and are seeing to it success, I really hope they do tbh we're long overdue in the need for security in the blockchain
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
Only 5 days and 10 hours are remains to get MVP live. What do you think guys about the ICO growth after MVP became live? I mean Bitfence will raise more ETH from investors?

It's actually crazy that there is only 5 days of the token sale left, I have been following the Bitfence project for a long time and I'm really looking forward to seeing how much they have raised.

I think after the World Blockchain Forum speech they will have raised the majority of their funding.

Yea, the moment is almost around the corner and i hope to see them make a positive impact when the MVP goes live, good reviews will really be a boost to the entire project, it has been a long journey, this project has been of interest to me because of the thing that they will help eradicate once they become fully operational, so it will be a good feeling to see them hit their mark

Less than a week left for ICO end date and stingminer launch. Very excited time ahead for BitFence supporters
Did you know you can run multiple stingminers? i just knew it when i joined their Telegram very helpful information there i would recommend you guys to join.

Once they release the sting miner, I will test how many fingerprints I can get, but first with only one miner, maybe more will follow.

Guys, after the launch, will this Stingminer will be available testing for free? Or do I need to buy this stingminer even if I just want to test it?
Activity: 406
Merit: 2

Thanks for sharing this information. It's really good to know that we can run multiple stingminer. I have joined telegram channel but was not checking on regular basis. But will do now onwards.
Activity: 574
when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

That's awesome I never had idea its really an important information am going to join the telegram channel right away
Activity: 420

Once they release the sting miner, I will test how many fingerprints I can get, but first with only one miner, maybe more will follow.
Activity: 532
Merit: 10
Call me crazy, but I've canceled all the dates for the weekend, so I can thoroughly test the MVP and the mining software. I want to be there from the beginning, when the hunt on the hacker begins :-)

You are crazy willi  Cheesy . But you are right, I will try the MVP and the mining software too. But I don't cancel all other activities for the weekend.

Haha. Funny you. I don't think he meant it literally though, but it won't be something to miss cause at the lunch the energy and emotion will be so high. It's an experience you might never get back later on.

Of course, that was not meant to be serious, my wife would kill me if I sat at the computer all weekend :-)
But I'll be testing for a few hours

Haha. Yes. That's because she cares that much so you should appreciate her for that. I bet your wife is into crypto too?? If we is, then there is a slight chance that she might understand the motive.
Activity: 448
Merit: 110

Activity: 238

Activity: 672

Activity: 168
Merit: 0
Using blockchain technology we invented (and patented!) a totally brilliant way to give everyone unfair advantage over hackers completely removing hackers from your network, either corporate or home.
Activity: 182

Wish you discover pretty resources to cultivate your project!  Good luck all!

I hope they do too, they've already surpass soft cap that's one milestone down, I look forward to the team securing good partnership.

They haven't announced a new partnership after the conference, one week ago? This is the last week of the ICO and now is the time for some news.

There could something cooking. Hoping it may be soon. If I am not mistaken last I have checked they were working on the MVP (stingminer); they have demonstrated how it the hardware may look like. However I think their best shot is to release the stingminer since the hardware could mean anything.

You're right, is not necessary that something like a partnership may come out from every conference they attend or something, some partnership tend to be unofficial and investors may have increased in numbers, the bitfence team not publishing anything till date doesn't mean they are stagnant or something and yea, i hope to see good reviews from the MVP/ stingminer demonstration

Stingminer launch is near and I think they are happy with the ICO progress and that's why instead of focusing on marketing for token sake, they are focusing on products launch.

I think it's a nice strategy people always respond more when they see a project with a working project, they're a hardworking I give them that I hope everything pan out well.
copper member
Activity: 658
Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy
Does anyone know when a video of the Bitfence keynote speech/pitch from the World Blockchain Forum will be made available? This would be useful for other investors to see as it will help explain the project a bit more thoroughly.

I am interested in the same. I hope the team can make something happen. They have their medium page here https://blog.usejournal.com/bitfence-world-blockchain-forum-new-york-2018-7fa64b7f5186 it has some photos of the event.

Thanks for sharing, I haven't actually seen this article before. The only problem is that it doesn't really cover the full details, it's more of a quick re-cap. They announced the video on Twitter the other day but they are still yet to release it, hopefully we will see it soon.
Thanks for the link but it will be more better if they make a video and upload on their official social channels/medias.
Activity: 406
Merit: 2

After the ICO ends on the same day, I do not think there will join many new investors. but it can be that the ICO will be extended. That's what many are doing right now

Most projects are fund of extending their token sale period and that's what i perceive might happen with Bitfence. Once they are able to release the mvp and sting miner they might assume that with 2 working products they will get more participants.
That's mean we can expect from the Bitfence team, ICO last date will be not extend. Let's see what happens after the four days.

Fingers crossed it remains the same and the StingMiner does the project well with the release - hopefully will be an impressive system , cant wait to download the software

Token sale ending this week. Is there any news about exchange listing? I know its bit early to ask, but at least BitFence team can give us some idea.
Activity: 224
Merit: 5
News from the Telegram-Channel:

We are one week away from StingMiner launch in BitFence store. The testnet would be made public. SD card free downloads would be available as well for DIY people together with guide. You can multiple stingminers to maximize your earnings from mining

so we can start immediately after the ICO with downloading the software. yeah!
and mutliple stingminers? i thought only one per IP? have to ask in the channel

As far as I understand, you can separate multiple stingminers by port ranges they listen. It does not matter if you use them for on IP address.
Activity: 350
Merit: 16

After the ICO ends on the same day, I do not think there will join many new investors. but it can be that the ICO will be extended. That's what many are doing right now

Most projects are fund of extending their token sale period and that's what i perceive might happen with Bitfence. Once they are able to release the mvp and sting miner they might assume that with 2 working products they will get more participants.
That's mean we can expect from the Bitfence team, ICO last date will be not extend. Let's see what happens after the four days.

Fingers crossed it remains the same and the StingMiner does the project well with the release - hopefully will be an impressive system , cant wait to download the software
Activity: 392

Activity: 966
Merit: 140
News from the Telegram-Channel:

We are one week away from StingMiner launch in BitFence store. The testnet would be made public. SD card free downloads would be available as well for DIY people together with guide. You can multiple stingminers to maximize your earnings from mining

so we can start immediately after the ICO with downloading the software. yeah!
and mutliple stingminers? i thought only one per IP? have to ask in the channel
Activity: 728
DocTailor IEO on Zloadr
Call me crazy, but I've canceled all the dates for the weekend, so I can thoroughly test the MVP and the mining software. I want to be there from the beginning, when the hunt on the hacker begins :-)

You are crazy willi  Cheesy . But you are right, I will try the MVP and the mining software too. But I don't cancel all other activities for the weekend.

It's not crazy it's adventurous  Grin Grin I am really looking forward to that StingMiner launch also, let's put some fear and sanity in the system Cool
Activity: 490
Merit: 10

Well, we can't say for sure if the project ICO will be extended or not, so it shouldn't be stated until the information comes out of the team, they may decide to launch, so we shouldn't conclude on that till after the MVP/stingminer hits the community, the result of the outcome will determine a lot and obviously that's what some investors that are sitting on the fence tends to see before coming into the project

Couldn't agree more; I think things would clear after the release of the stingminer. Since it is the core we would see the impact on the community I for one am looking forwards to it. Plus only 5 days left till the end of the token sale.
Activity: 504
Merit: 106
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

Pages:
Jump to: