Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🔥🔥 [ANN][ICO] BITFENCE - REMOVE HACKERS FROM YOUR NETWORK - page 6. (Read 29996 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 11
Only 5 days and 10 hours are remains to get MVP live. What do you think guys about the ICO growth after MVP became live? I mean Bitfence will raise more ETH from investors?

After the ICO ends on the same day, I do not think there will join many new investors. but it can be that the ICO will be extended. That's what many are doing right now

Most projects are fund of extending their token sale period and that's what i perceive might happen with Bitfence. Once they are able to release the mvp and sting miner they might assume that with 2 working products they will get more participants.

Well, we can't say for sure if the project ICO will be extended or not, so it shouldn't be stated until the information comes out of the team, they may decide to launch, so we shouldn't conclude on that till after the MVP/stingminer hits the community, the result of the outcome will determine a lot and obviously that's what some investors that are sitting on the fence tends to see before coming into the project
Activity: 1274
Merit: 646
Call me crazy, but I've canceled all the dates for the weekend, so I can thoroughly test the MVP and the mining software. I want to be there from the beginning, when the hunt on the hacker begins :-)

You are crazy willi  Cheesy . But you are right, I will try the MVP and the mining software too. But I don't cancel all other activities for the weekend.

Haha. Funny you. I don't think he meant it literally though, but it won't be something to miss cause at the lunch the energy and emotion will be so high. It's an experience you might never get back later on.

Of course, that was not meant to be serious, my wife would kill me if I sat at the computer all weekend :-)
But I'll be testing for a few hours

Haha, It doesn't finish till Sunday anyway, so might only get the chance to test for a few hours over the weekend anyway! Are any of you guys planning on testing in a cloud VPS, or just in your home networks?
I think i am going to test in on a cloud VPS because it is accessible everywhere and you have full control of it as you have root access and can download everything your way.

i highly recommend someone like digital ocean, you only pay for your usage rather than a straight up monthly fee, so if you only use the $20/month droplet for a couple hours you only pay like $0.20 Smiley
Activity: 504
Merit: 106
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Does anyone know when a video of the Bitfence keynote speech/pitch from the World Blockchain Forum will be made available? This would be useful for other investors to see as it will help explain the project a bit more thoroughly.

I am interested in the same. I hope the team can make something happen. They have their medium page here https://blog.usejournal.com/bitfence-world-blockchain-forum-new-york-2018-7fa64b7f5186 it has some photos of the event.

Thanks for sharing, I haven't actually seen this article before. The only problem is that it doesn't really cover the full details, it's more of a quick re-cap. They announced the video on Twitter the other day but they are still yet to release it, hopefully we will see it soon.
I asked in their Telegram and i got answered "They are currently editing/processing video content" and they said they expect it to be ready Mon-Tue, i would say we just need to have patience now it should be out soon.

Thanks Nesh, that sounds encouraging. I’m looking forward to seeing it. I want to see if we can gauge the crowds reaction and whether they bought into Bitfence’s idea.
Activity: 448
Merit: 110
Call me crazy, but I've canceled all the dates for the weekend, so I can thoroughly test the MVP and the mining software. I want to be there from the beginning, when the hunt on the hacker begins :-)

You are crazy willi  Cheesy . But you are right, I will try the MVP and the mining software too. But I don't cancel all other activities for the weekend.

Haha. Funny you. I don't think he meant it literally though, but it won't be something to miss cause at the lunch the energy and emotion will be so high. It's an experience you might never get back later on.

Of course, that was not meant to be serious, my wife would kill me if I sat at the computer all weekend :-)

Haha, It doesn't finish till Sunday anyway, so might only get the chance to test for a few hours over the weekend anyway! Are any of you guys planning on testing in a cloud VPS, or just in your home networks?
I think i am going to test in on a cloud VPS because it is accessible everywhere and you have full control of it as you have root access and can download everything your way.
Activity: 574
Merit: 1
when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

haha funny, it gonna be awesome to be part of it, well for me I don't know how the weekend is going to be but hopefully I will squeeze few hours like you said I really need to be there when the hunt on the hackers begin  Wink Cheesy
Activity: 350
Merit: 16

I'm planning on spinning up a VM with the software on and have a little test, if i'm happy with the product - I will use a dedicated VPS to host it 24/7 Cheesy

Activity: 966
Merit: 140

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

Activity: 728
Does anyone know when a video of the Bitfence keynote speech/pitch from the World Blockchain Forum will be made available? This would be useful for other investors to see as it will help explain the project a bit more thoroughly.

I am interested in the same. I hope the team can make something happen. They have their medium page here https://blog.usejournal.com/bitfence-world-blockchain-forum-new-york-2018-7fa64b7f5186 it has some photos of the event.

Thanks for sharing, I haven't actually seen this article before. The only problem is that it doesn't really cover the full details, it's more of a quick re-cap. They announced the video on Twitter the other day but they are still yet to release it, hopefully we will see it soon.
I asked in their Telegram and i got answered "They are currently editing/processing video content" and they said they expect it to be ready Mon-Tue, i would say we just need to have patience now it should be out soon.

Cool would be interesting to know the kind of announcement they made and the progress they made too. Any talks about partnership yet or is it too early for that?

Nice.. Been waiting for a video if their speech from the conference. Hopes it comes on as said.

Is there any news if they made any new potential partners there?
Activity: 490

Cool would be interesting to know the kind of announcement they made and the progress they made too. Any talks about partnership yet or is it too early for that?
Activity: 616
Merit: 108
io.ezystayz.com

Lmao, man you are committed, that's alot of testing  Grin  I have some free time so im going to be spinning up some digital ocean droplets and seeing how it persons on a cloud VPS.

Lol nice xD. I am very glad that you will test it out. I am looking forward to hear the results. You shouldn't cancel all your activities for this though.
Great to see that people support Bitfence this much, I think i am going to test it out too if this goes well then they should have no problems with the Bitfence Cyberstore which they are also releasing this year.

Well it's a pretty unique project in this space, so im keen to see how it'll perform, it's basically a security masternode haha so im going to try out cloud VPS servers as well as home network.

What if they delay it xD ? Maybe a extension, because they couldn't release it in time. I hope that this does not happen, and that everything is going to be normal.

Lmao, man you are committed, that's alot of testing  Grin  I have some free time so im going to be spinning up some digital ocean droplets and seeing how it persons on a cloud VPS.

Lol nice xD. I am very glad that you will test it out. I am looking forward to hear the results. You shouldn't cancel all your activities for this though.
Great to see that people support Bitfence this much, I think i am going to test it out too if this goes well then they should have no problems with the Bitfence Cyberstore which they are also releasing this year.

Well it's a pretty unique project in this space, so im keen to see how it'll perform, it's basically a security masternode haha so im going to try out cloud VPS servers as well as home network.
Activity: 448
Merit: 110

Activity: 616
Merit: 108
io.ezystayz.com

Activity: 420

Activity: 966
Merit: 140
Activity: 532
Wish you discover pretty resources to cultivate your project!  Good luck all!

I hope they do too, they've already surpass soft cap that's one milestone down, I look forward to the team securing good partnership.

They haven't announced a new partnership after the conference, one week ago? This is the last week of the ICO and now is the time for some news.

Lol. Why are you so certain there is some partnership news to be announced?? What have it crossed your mind that there might actually be a chance that there is no such news as of now?
Activity: 728
DocTailor IEO on Zloadr
Guy's, before sometime I was seen that total supply was something 22,000,000+  but I can see there is now 24,737,434 HNY. Exactly this is sold tokens data or available total supply? Someone could please explain that?

It is the total sold token and i think of gets updated as people purchase the tokens. As i heard the tokens will be minted as they are bought?

Yes, you are right gee777. The tokens are minted when there is demand for them. Otherwise it would be a waste to generate them before the sale. I also saw the total supply on the front page. I think that it is the supply amount. Maybe they have changed plans ? Anyone knows more ?

They've not changed plans from what i've seen, you answered your own question.. The tokens are minted as they are purchased. The total listed on their website is the amount of tokens bought, hence the supply.
Sometimes back I was remember and if I am not wrong so they was raised 1117 ETH from investors. So what is the exact status now to till date? Anyone have idea about that?

I also saw a that there was a big amount of ETH collected, but right now I am a bit confused. Maybe it is wise to ask them in Telegram to explain it better ?

Yeah, the team is much more active on their telegram group. Once you've got the time visit their telegram group and drop your questions there.
ICO is still going on? What is the last date of ICO? I guess after end of ICO team will update exact data of sold tokens and received funds.

Yeah, the iCO is still ongoing. The last day of the ICO is 1st of July, but it can be that they prolong the ICO, because of the KYC break.

I kind of hope they keep to the date but wouldn’t be surprised if it’s delayed as most other ICOs thatbhad similar issues ended up having to extend so not sure if this one will be different than other ico teams projects

Even if we get to see such, i only hope and wish that they address such in the quickest way possible, delay can be dangerous to a project with bright future such as this, they have been playing their role well in the promotion and awareness campaign of this project and i look forward to seeing bitfence become much more than just a name

There are seem to be a lot planned from the bitfence team, i feel they might come with a lot of marketing game at the tale end of the ICO period and just pull a shocker on us all as to the brilliance of the goto market strategy they intend using  Cool Cool
Pages:
Jump to: