Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🔥🔥 [ANN][ICO] BITFENCE - REMOVE HACKERS FROM YOUR NETWORK - page 2. (Read 29996 times)

Activity: 68
Merit: 0
It's high time to get rid of hackers, great idea guys, I'll support you in the future, and I'll keep track of your updates.
Activity: 140
I still haven't got round to setting my miner up yet 😭 But i've been keeping an eye on the chat here when i can, and certainly seems like port forwarding is the way to go haha.
Activity: 119
How's the mining going for everyone? I still haven't got round to getting and setting up a Pi yet Sad
Activity: 390
Merit: 100
TOTAL SUPPLY: 25,021,150 HNY Soft Cap 2,000 ETH reached waiting hardcap and come suport and invest BITFENCE IS ADVANCED CYBERSECURITY SOLUTION THAT WILL PROACTIVELY IDENTIFY HACKERS AND DISTRIBUTE THEIR PROFILE INFORMATION TO THE PROTECTED COMMUNITY OVER BLOCKCHAIN.  Wink

Activity: 140
I will forward this to the team. Allow some time for an update. If you have any other questions feel free to ask.
Activity: 154
 KYC/AML procedure has been implemented for future supporters. Members that have already contributed will be requested to provide additional information required for KYC/AML as well on MyBitfence portal, please watch your email with invitation to join MyBitfence in upcoming weeks.
Activity: 518
Merit: 258
Call me crazy, but I've canceled all the dates for the weekend, so I can thoroughly test the MVP and the mining software. I want to be there from the beginning, when the hunt on the hacker begins :-)

You are crazy willi  Cheesy . But you are right, I will try the MVP and the mining software too. But I don't cancel all other activities for the weekend.

Haha. Funny you. I don't think he meant it literally though, but it won't be something to miss cause at the lunch the energy and emotion will be so high. It's an experience you might never get back later on.

Of course, that was not meant to be serious, my wife would kill me if I sat at the computer all weekend :-)
But I'll be testing for a few hours

hey willi my friend !! was the test ok? I couldn't find your results here or I have bad eyes.
Activity: 518
Merit: 258
Just a quick update - new version of alpha SD card has been released.
Links are updated in this medium post. Now it should boot on any Pi/SD card Smiley
https://medium.com/@bitfence/bitfence-mvp-beta-program-is-launched-789f75e32123
Special thanks to all the brave souls participating in testing!
copper member
Activity: 70
💥฿itFence Dev💥
I have been reading the thread for awhile and now that I noticed these last post about the address being removed and the codes not checked by security guys, maybe the team has to address this first. Bitfence team should answer all these accusations, give these investors the assurance of what you are selling.

Unfortunately for everyone, our former team member, who is separated from the company now decided to post lies and false statement here to damage company image and personally attack other team members.

No one from our team has been "close friends" with Michael Stollaire,  we never produced any false statements, our concept of incentivised distributed honeypot perfectly described in our whitepaper, our polymorphic honeypot sensors use proven honeypot kernels such as Dionaea, Conpot, Glastopf and proprietary ones as well.

Founders has an extensive experience in cybersecurity and has granted patents for cybersecurity systems and data fuzzy matching algorithms from the past. BitFence has a provisional patent which is pending and will be granted soon protecting design of whole system.

https://patents.justia.com/inventor/vladimir-tereshkov

Our former team member has been served with a separation letter, honoring his initial employment agreement with the company with all the benefits.

Continued harassing posts here wont be tolerated and reported to authorities as defamation.

Activity: 36
Such business are becoming useful.
Unblemished vision, sensible logo,  excellent design!
legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1049
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
 I have been reading the thread for awhile and now that I noticed these last post about the address being removed and the codes not checked by security guys, maybe the team has to address this first. Bitfence team should answer all these accusations, give these investors the assurance of what you are selling.
Activity: 112
absolutely!  Now that crypto is becoming more popular people are going to need a better security system in place to protect their computers from hacks
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1157
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

"BitFence: MVP Beta Program is Launched

BitFence are looking for patient testers / early adopters who are brave enough to start mining hackers before everyone else.
You need to have your own Raspberry PI and be able to burn SD card image from the download we will provide.

To participate in program, please fill out this form:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSejIrLGRbcAWJfoqLULOg7Y-7CZKYXHP03iEkkrEJycCUv99w/viewform?usp=sf_link

For those who are technically inclined and cant wait, Beta 16GB SD Card image for RaspberryPI is available for download here:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/18oXkSIsOSQg9ndOey2STye7_EaefYNGa/view?usp=sharing"

https://medium.com/@bitfence/bitfence-mvp-beta-program-is-launched-789f75e32123
Activity: 154
Hello guys! I like your project, everything looks pretty interesting and promising! Wish you luck and success!

_______________________________________________________________________________ _______________________________________________________________________

EIPlatform*
The Future of Esports Marketing
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ICO ▶ Jul 18th    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Activity: 546
Merit: 106
Bountyhive.io
I see there is a bounty coming soon, will there be a bounty for translation ?
and if yes can i reserve for indonesian translation ?

Join here for bounty related questions https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bountyclosed-bitfence-remove-hackers-from-your-network-3270642

I think it's ending soon but translation may be open still

Thanks for the information I will be joining now I have a lot of questions regarding their bounty program most especially the media bounty.

I have seen that they have a Main channel in Telegram, but do they have a bounty channel also ? This way it is more easier to ask some questions about the bounty.

No they don't, only just a single telegram group. And they do well to entertain any pressing question from bounty hunter  effectively.

Ya team seems to be doing their best to help everyone without splitting their attention I’m hoping that they willl be rewarded in the end with a successful longterm project and company as they seem to be putting an insane amount of effort into the launch
Activity: 182

Join here for bounty related questions https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bountyclosed-bitfence-remove-hackers-from-your-network-3270642

Thanks for the information I will be joining now I have a lot of questions regarding their bounty program most especially the media bounty.

I have seen that they have a Main channel in Telegram, but do they have a bounty channel also ? This way it is more easier to ask some questions about the bounty.

No they don't, only just a single telegram group. And they do well to entertain any pressing question from bounty hunter  effectively.
Activity: 616
Merit: 108
io.ezystayz.com

Activity: 574
Merit: 1
when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

Activity: 728
Merit: 11
DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

Activity: 546
Merit: 106
Bountyhive.io
You guys do realize port forwarding is a thing right? The device shouldn’t technically need to have a public ip directly on it as that doesn’t make much sense to me

Exactly, the firewall can point to the stingminer through the firewalls external IP which will obviously be fully locked door but will lead a "open door" for the sting miner to funnel hackers in

So in this case, people can use multiple Stingminer? I dont know how effective it will be, but just for curiosity I want to know. I think only BitFence team can clear this doubt Smiley

Not sure I don’t see the advantage unless the calculations are box based and not hack based or attack based I mean what’s to stop me having 1 miner and have multiple of my firewalls with multiple IPs all funnel black holes traffic to one stingminer instead of different boxes
Pages:
Jump to:
© 2020, Bitcointalksearch.org