Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] Blokbiz - Safe Crypto investments, controlled project! - page 17. (Read 7125 times)

Activity: 770
Merit: 250
This can be a useful project, cause lately there are many ICO project that are fake/scam.
Many people hating that occurrence, but with Blockbiz it should be able to remove or minimize the amount of fake/scam ICO.
Activity: 157
Merit: 1
UPDATE:

Dear users,

As it's known that we have started the Bounty Campaign, so If you have any questions or inquires regarding it, please write us here or on the Bounty thread - https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-blokbiz-safe-crypto-investments-controlled-project-5000000-5029616

We will take care of it. If it's something you wish to have known only to us or important, then kindly PM us for that. ( https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=pm;sa=send;u=2386540 )
Dear users,

We like to have your attention, please. We are launching our Bounty Campaign from TODAY!

We invite each and everyone of you, to come and be part of this campaign and make it a SUCCESS!

Join it from here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.45740044
In case we are wanted to invest on one of the crypto project that are listed in Blokbiz, can we get all kind of information regarding the project that we wish to put our infestation?

Thank you for your question!

Sure! That's the whole point. We do not want you to put all of your trust only in BlokBiz so all the public documents, the roadmap, the budget plan, the team members, the owners, our opinions, etc. will be available for everyone on the site. So you can have a second opinion and decide whether you'd put your funds into that project.

The project manager will write an update every week so everyone will be updated regarding the project.

Activity: 728
Merit: 250
In case we are wanted to invest on one of the crypto project that are listed in Blokbiz, can we get all kind of information regarding the project that we wish to put our infestation?
In the project selection, does BlokBiz also participate in future ICOs involving cryptographic currencies? And will the selection follow the same validation roadmap for any type of project?

Yes, we will participate with that kind of ICOs as well in the future. We will apply the same kind of validation procedure. It's a universal method that can be applied for any kind of project.
Come on, is it so necessary to be a legal company to do an ICO? The team has to be a good one, right. But many teams are just in the middle of a company registration, and the process takes time.

I am afraid yes. Company registration should not take long time. Unless it's in an offshore zone.
If the company is under registration then they can apply for listing anyways and amend the document within 30 days.
Just what I was looking for! And when the full version will be launched? I def need a trusty source of new ICOs

Thank you for your question.

If our ICO sale will be successful, then in January 2019.

If not, then around Q2 2019.
What fees the projects and the investors will have to pay?

Our fees will be 100% commission based. (Apart from the marketing fees)
Fees from the projects: 2% from the total thier Hard-Cap goal. We will take this fee only if the funding is successful and we can start the project management for the company.
Fees from the investors: 1% from each transaction. By owning our own token XBZ, transaction fee will be reduced to 0,5 %.
Your company is legally registered by now?

Yes. Our company is registered in Hungary. BlokBiz Magyarország Kft.
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
Being able to invest on a new company could be challenging, knowing that there is a chance for the company to success or not. but in Blokbiz we get a protection from that possibilities, that way we don't need to be worried about our investment.
Activity: 52

We are not aware of DAICO

I think this is everything people thinking of investing in your ICO vetting platform need to know. Hillarious really.
Activity: 300
Merit: 100
“Blockchain Just Entered The Real World”
Great concept! You focus on the right points, and I wish I could avoid the risks already now. Got to wait though!
Activity: 74
Look ARROUND!
This project has a pretty good concept to be developed. Your project helps solve the problem of the current ICO by filtering financial criminal activity such as fraud ICO, money laundering, terrorism, financial black market. This is a great concept, methods such as what you would do for marketing?
Activity: 46
Merit: 0
I agree, the less money a project receives "just because" - the better. They got to make the work upfront and get the installments to stimulate the further work.
Activity: 156
Come on, is it so necessary to be a legal company to do an ICO? The team has to be a good one, right. But many teams are just in the middle of a company registration, and the process takes time.
Activity: 124
Just what I was looking for! And when the full version will be launched? I def need a trusty source of new ICOs
Activity: 1204
Merit: 252
In the project selection, does BlokBiz also participate in future ICOs involving cryptographic currencies? And will the selection follow the same validation roadmap for any type of project?
Activity: 201
Merit: 10
What fees the projects and the investors will have to pay?
Activity: 131
Most important question for me and for many others is how can we know that BlockBiz is THE ONE to trust?
Pages:
Jump to: