Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] BoatPilot - integrated marine Navigation Service with AR capabilites - page 27. (Read 38063 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 1
Guys, do you plan any meeting of users and boatpilot team?
I would like to meet the team in real life
Activity: 121
Merit: 10
Analyse any coin project for crypto tips -Write me
It seems to me that most likely you will need special glasses that will fit the application, so you will not be able to connect your glasses.

I think there will be no problems with compatibility of the gear you are using. The same as with the tablet, BP specialized equipment will just be more convenient to use.

Great, nice to see some real feedback.

Yesterday I sailed on the yacht, had some rest together with family and friends. For navigation I used boatpilot, feels just great. This project is very promising
If this project is so promising - why is the price of the token so low? This is very strange, isn't it? Huh Smiley

Do you only see BoatPilot as a token? Don`t miss the fact that it is one of the most user-friendly navigators on market. May be token success was not the top priority of the team, it seems like they wanted to release working and relevant (although for greatly targeted market) product in the first place.
Activity: 98
Yesterday I sailed on the yacht, had some rest together with family and friends. For navigation I used boatpilot, feels just great. This project is very promising
If this project is so promising - why is the price of the token so low? This is very strange, isn't it? Huh Smiley

Technology adaptation takes really long time. Remember how low the price of Bitcoin was at the very beginning.
Activity: 233

I agree, the application is really very convenient. But I would like to start using it with the BoatGod.

I think because this project is just starting to develop. BoatPilot hasn`t so few users yet. But I`m sure that the project will succeed and the price of the token will be higher in the future.
Activity: 644
Merit: 103
Merit: 2
It seems to me that most likely you will need special glasses that will fit the application, so you will not be able to connect your glasses.

I think there will be no problems with compatibility of the gear you are using. The same as with the tablet, BP specialized equipment will just be more convenient to use.
Hmm .. interesting. Epson is a well-known company, but I know it more as a manufacturer of printers.
But I am even more interested in how the glasses will work and receive information? At the moment, the application has no special features for ar.
I think, that  this project has nothing to do with the printer company. it's just the same name. It seems to me, that it is not forbidden to do so.

In Yellow Paper it was stated that the company is called Epson, no references to the company were given. Therefore, I`m also not sure that this is exactly the company that makes printers. But I, too, immediately thought about it.

I expected that the partner will be more impressive .. I have never heard of another company Epson. I know only manufacturers of printers. Cheesy
Interestingly, and if I buy other ar-glasses, it can be used with the application?

To be honest, for me it doesn’t matter which company will produce the ar-glasses. The main thing is that it just work normally.
Activity: 126
Merit: 5
Hmm .. interesting. Epson is a well-known company, but I know it more as a manufacturer of printers.
But I am even more interested in how the glasses will work and receive information? At the moment, the application has no special features for ar.
I think, that  this project has nothing to do with the printer company. it's just the same name. It seems to me, that it is not forbidden to do so.

In Yellow Paper it was stated that the company is called Epson, no references to the company were given. Therefore, I`m also not sure that this is exactly the company that makes printers. But I, too, immediately thought about it.

I expected that the partner will be more impressive .. I have never heard of another company Epson. I know only manufacturers of printers. Cheesy
Interestingly, and if I buy other ar-glasses, it can be used with the application?

Activity: 854
Merit: 252
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

As far as I understand, for ar-glasses a separate application is implemented that is undemanding of resources. It runs parallel to the main BoatPilot application, obtaining data on the planned route, waypoints, key points of the route etc
I don`t see anything wrong, if everything is included in the box, including the tablet. But I would like to see AR-glasses in this combination. That would be much more interesting for me than a tablet.

Right, that would be awesome. Can`t wait for more info about AR.

Yes, me too. I really hope to see the glasses at least in the first half of 2018.

I`m also looking forward to it. And it is already known which company will produce ar-glasses for BP?

According to the yellow paper, the glasses will be supplied by Epson.
I don`t see anything wrong, if everything is included in the box, including the tablet. But I would like to see AR-glasses in this combination. That would be much more interesting for me than a tablet.

Yes, me too. I really hope to see the glasses at least in the first half of 2018.

I`m also looking forward to it. And it is already known which company will produce ar-glasses for BP?

Will this tablet only be used for a boat or yacht, or can it be used as a regular device?
Is there any information about this?

It is a tablet, after all. I think it could be used separately, the only difference is that it is somehow "protected". Wonder what it means.

Maybe the word "protected" means that it has protection from water, falls and blows? I do not think that this word means reliable protection against viruses in this tablet.

Or maybe protected in software aspect, so you can`t abuse system in any way. Say, exploit it somehow and gain more NAVY, for example.
Activity: 121
Merit: 10
Analyse any coin project for crypto tips -Write me

Will this tablet only be used for a boat or yacht, or can it be used as a regular device?
Is there any information about this?

It is a tablet, after all. I think it could be used separately, the only difference is that it is somehow "protected". Wonder what it means.

Maybe the word "protected" means that it has protection from water, falls and blows? I do not think that this word means reliable protection against viruses in this tablet.
Pages:
Jump to: