Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] BoatPilot - integrated marine Navigation Service with AR capabilites - page 26. (Read 38063 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 5
I have such a question .. What do you think, if I don`t have a BoatGod, but i have a BoatPilot app, and I report any geodata, I will receive Navy bonus tokens for providing information?

I think you will be able to receive Navy tokens. After all, you bring useful information to the boatpilot project, which must be paid.

I found the information that without the BoatGod you will not get Navy tokens!! I think this is done on purpose so that people also buy a BoatGod.

Hmm, I assumed so. But in general this is logical. It is more profitable for the project to encourage users of the full package of services.
I have such a question .. What do you think, if I don`t have a BoatGod, but i have a BoatPilot app, and I report any geodata, I will receive Navy bonus tokens for providing information?

I think you will be able to receive Navy tokens. After all, you bring useful information to the boatpilot project, which must be paid.

I found the information that without the BoatGod you will not get Navy tokens!! I think this is done on purpose so that people also buy a BoatGod.
Activity: 121
Merit: 10
Analyse any coin project for crypto tips -Write me

Judging by what info we have available, you won`t receive anything without BoatGod.
This module gathers data, without it you will not collect anything - and thus will receive nothing, BoatPilot will work just as a navigator,
Activity: 238
Merit: 1

For geo-mining, the BoatGod module must be installed on the ship! Otherwise, you will not get NAVY Undecided
Activity: 233
I already bought tokens. So I would not mind if their price began to increase. Cheesy
Activity: 98
Merit: 2
[q
I would like more activities and events from the BoatPilot team. I invested in a token, but I get so little information. I think they definitely need to arrange a meeting for users and token holders.
As far as I know, they have a Facebook page. You can try to write there.
Or maybe just some Internet event, some Q&A session - that would be nice, interaction with the community is always a great thing.

I absolutely agree. The project lacks more promotional activities. I would be interested to attend such an event. Moreover, they need to advertise themselves better.

Marketing, it all comes down to this.
With more promotion the token price will also go up for sure.
Guys, I correctly understand that the wireless BoatGod hardware-module will be suitable for iOS and for Android?

I read in White Paper that it is suitable for both..
Guys, I correctly understand that the wireless BoatGod hardware-module will be suitable for iOS and for Android?

It is linked to Boat Pilot app, that is already available both for iOS and Android - I believe yes.
[q
I would like more activities and events from the BoatPilot team. I invested in a token, but I get so little information. I think they definitely need to arrange a meeting for users and token holders.
Or maybe just some Internet event, some Q&A session - that would be nice, interaction with the community is always a great thing.

I absolutely agree. The project lacks more promotional activities. I would be interested to attend such an event. Moreover, they need to advertise themselves better.
Guys, do you plan any meeting of users and boatpilot team?
I would like to meet the team in real life

They took part in the huge conference recently (ICE 2018), I doubt there would be any meetups in the near future.

Why are you so pisimistic? Perhaps the BoatPilot team will want to arrange a meeting at the beginning of next year, on the occasion of the release of BoatGod or something else? Anyway, I hope so too. Roll Eyes

I don't want to wait for next year, I want to meet them now to discuss a business proposal. How can I contact them?

Check their website, there should be their contacts. If you really have some proposal, they might get interested in it.
Merit: 2
[q

They took part in the huge conference recently (ICE 2018), I doubt there would be any meetups in the near future.

Why are you so pisimistic? Perhaps the BoatPilot team will want to arrange a meeting at the beginning of next year, on the occasion of the release of BoatGod or something else? Anyway, I hope so too. Roll Eyes

I don't want to wait for next year, I want to meet them now to discuss a business proposal. How can I contact them?

That's too bad. Doesn't the company have its own office in some country?
I'd love to visit.

Pages:
Jump to: