Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] BoatPilot - integrated marine Navigation Service with AR capabilites - page 29. (Read 38063 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 2
Wow, I'm pleasantly surprised, very good office design.
It seems to me that the boats will be equipped with a BoatGod, you are absolutely right

It may be not their office, but their booth on some conference. The twit had some good news, but very little info at the same time.
Activity: 121
Merit: 10
Analyse any coin project for crypto tips -Write me
Guys, I haven`t found the answer anywhere. What do you think, what will happen to the rest of the token if only the soft cap is reached?

They`ll be burned, yes. It already happened, as TGE is over. They raised 5 025 224 USD, while the hard cap was 9 850 000 USD

They also plan to buy tokens from the exchanges to support project`s ecosystem and burn about 25% of these tokens. Great solution to maintain token activity and increase demand at the same time.

This is of course all positive for those who buy or buy a token.
But the main question is where they will have money for it? I only see one scenario guys and it’s dropping the price to such a bottom that the team can do it without any problems.

I suppose they can buy with advertising revenue? With their list of partners they won`t have any shortage of advertisement.
Activity: 546
Merit: 253
Guys, I haven`t found the answer anywhere. What do you think, what will happen to the rest of the token if only the soft cap is reached?

They`ll be burned, yes. It already happened, as TGE is over. They raised 5 025 224 USD, while the hard cap was 9 850 000 USD

They also plan to buy tokens from the exchanges to support project`s ecosystem and burn about 25% of these tokens. Great solution to maintain token activity and increase demand at the same time.

This is of course all positive for those who buy or buy a token.
But the main question is where they will have money for it? I only see one scenario guys and it’s dropping the price to such a bottom that the team can do it without any problems.
Merit: 1
This is great! I look forward to BG, as I’m going to buy a new boat soon, and I want to start using it with BoatGod already.
I hope it will soon be available not only for corporate clients.
Activity: 126
Merit: 5
Guys, why developers release so little news and updates?
After all, the project is promising, I believe that they need to do more contests and updates.

Yep, I also wonder about it. Guess they focus hard on development and pay less attention to marketing.
Check their Twitter, BTW - there are some great news regarding new contracts, apparently there was a conference or meeting.

I guess you refet to this twit:

https://twitter.com/boatpilot_io/status/1064918578007367680

Great news indeed, this is actual 1000 boats added to project`s community. So, I believe this is work with corporate clients that was mentioned in the WP: do you think these boats will be equipped with BoatGod already?

Wow, this is really good news!
I really hope that BoatGod will be there.
Activity: 238
After all, the project is promising, I believe that they need to do more contests and updates.

Yep, I also wonder about it. Guess they focus hard on development and pay less attention to marketing.
Check their Twitter, BTW - there are some great news regarding new contracts, apparently there was a conference or meeting.

Great news indeed, this is actual 1000 boats added to project`s community. So, I believe this is work with corporate clients that was mentioned in the WP: do you think these boats will be equipped with BoatGod already?

Wow, I'm pleasantly surprised, very good office design.
It seems to me that the boats will be equipped with a BoatGod, you are absolutely right

Is navigator of BP single-system (GPS) or two-system (GPS + GLONASS)?What do you think?

It seems BoatGod hardware is able to connect vessels equipped with a GLONASS or GPS geolocation device and transfer all the data obtained from the yacht board system to BoatPilot software via Wi-Fi.
Activity: 233
Is navigator of BP single-system (GPS) or two-system (GPS + GLONASS)?What do you think?
Activity: 121
Merit: 10
Analyse any coin project for crypto tips -Write me

It's simple. The will be burned.  Undecided
Does the boatpilot project have partners or sponsors?

Of course they do. From the white paper:
North Sails, Sunreef Yachts, Hanse Yachts, Contest Yacht.
Impressive list, it`s even better than all those partners are from withing yacht industry - it`ll make ads the most relevant for the community.

Yeah, the companies are very solid and fairly well-known in the yachting industry.
I think that in the future, Boat Pilot will have more partners.

Impressive list, it`s even better than all those partners are from withing yacht industry - it`ll make ads the most relevant for the community.

Wow, I'm impressed with the sponsorship information.
This project, is it some kind of social network for boats and yachts, or is it just a map that does not have the function of communicating with other ships?

BTW, Is the token structured with centralized management or decentralized management?

I saw no evidence that it will be decentralized, I bet it`ll be centralized and users will not be able to influence the project directly other than via providing their feedback.
Pages:
Jump to: