Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] BoatPilot - integrated marine Navigation Service with AR capabilites - page 28. (Read 38063 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 5
I don`t see anything wrong, if everything is included in the box, including the tablet. But I would like to see AR-glasses in this combination. That would be much more interesting for me than a tablet.

I agree. Almost everyone has tablets. I don`t think that the creators need to make a tablet specifically for the project. But ar-glasses are a really interesting decision.
Or am I mistaken? Will these tablets be any different from ordinary ones?
Activity: 98
Merit: 1
I don`t see anything wrong, if everything is included in the box, including the tablet. But I would like to see AR-glasses in this combination. That would be much more interesting for me than a tablet.
Activity: 121
Merit: 10
Analyse any coin project for crypto tips -Write me
Will this tablet only be used for a boat or yacht, or can it be used as a regular device?
Is there any information about this?

It is a tablet, after all. I think it could be used separately, the only difference is that it is somehow "protected". Wonder what it means.
Activity: 238
Yes, it is really convenient!We get the ability to control devices included in the on-board network: for example, autopilot, engine, onboard lighting, media system, etc. Thanks to this, the skipper can monitor the condition of all systems of the vessel, as well as manage them.

So BP basically brings all necessary information to one screen? That`s great, but I think it requires rather powerful tablet to be able to control all those devices without any lags.

Aren`t they going to release their own tablet configured only for Boat Pilot?

Are they going to release their own tablet?
Wow, that's really good information I didn't know about. Its price will probably be high, or am I wrong?

I double checked what ripthesystem mentioned, there is indeed a statement regarding tablet.
It is supposed to be realeased in 2018 as a boxed version, check the White Paper.

Will this tablet only be used for a boat or yacht, or can it be used as a regular device?
Is there any information about this?
Yes, it is really convenient!We get the ability to control devices included in the on-board network: for example, autopilot, engine, onboard lighting, media system, etc. Thanks to this, the skipper can monitor the condition of all systems of the vessel, as well as manage them.

So BP basically brings all necessary information to one screen? That`s great, but I think it requires rather powerful tablet to be able to control all those devices without any lags.

Wow, that's really good information I didn't know about. Its price will probably be high, or am I wrong?

I double checked what ripthesystem mentioned, there is indeed a statement regarding tablet.
It is supposed to be realeased in 2018 as a boxed version, check the White Paper.
Merit: 2

Why should it be high? I don`t think it will be any different from regular tablets in terms of hardware.

I don`t quite understand why we need some kind of special tablet. It seems to me that the iPad will be ideal for this purpose.

You see, you`ll have to look for a tablet is you don`t have any at the moment - while in boxed version it goes in one package.
Just for the sake of convenience, technically any device is suitable.
Activity: 233

Why should it be high? I don`t think it will be any different from regular tablets in terms of hardware.

I don`t quite understand why we need some kind of special tablet. It seems to me that the iPad will be ideal for this purpose.

I have not heard anything about the release of the BotPilot`s tablet . But I agree, it would be convenient.
Is it really planned?

Would be nice, all in one package and no need to find a tablet on its own.
Boxed set with BoatGod, tablet and AR glasses will be neat.

On my yacht is installed onboard network SIMNET. If I replace it in the future with the module BoatGod, then I can manage processes remotely? For example, through the tablet?

I studied this, as far as I understood, you will be able to operate processes remotely after reinstall. However, it is better to ask experienced users.

Judging by White Paper, that's right. You will need to install the module BoatGod, it will connect to all devices of the boat and via WiFi will transmit information to the tablet screen.

On my yacht is installed onboard network SIMNET. If I replace it in the future with the module BoatGod, then I can manage processes remotely? For example, through the tablet?

I studied this, as far as I understood, you will be able to operate processes remotely after reinstall. However, it is better to ask experienced users.

Judging by White Paper, that's right. You will need to install the module BoatGod, it will connect to all devices of the boat and via WiFi will transmit information to the tablet screen.
Wow, I'm pleasantly surprised, very good office design.
It seems to me that the boats will be equipped with a BoatGod, you are absolutely right

It may be not their office, but their booth on some conference. The twit had some good news, but very little info at the same time.

This is actually the photo from ICE 2018 exhibition, where Boat Pilot team took part as one of the suppliers.

Yep, indeed. Judging by the list of participants, quite a large one.
Wow, I'm pleasantly surprised, very good office design.
It seems to me that the boats will be equipped with a BoatGod, you are absolutely right

It may be not their office, but their booth on some conference. The twit had some good news, but very little info at the same time.

This is actually the photo from ICE 2018 exhibition, where Boat Pilot team took part as one of the suppliers.

Activity: 233
Guys, I haven`t found the answer anywhere. What do you think, what will happen to the rest of the token if only the soft cap is reached?

They`ll be burned, yes. It already happened, as TGE is over. They raised 5 025 224 USD, while the hard cap was 9 850 000 USD

They also plan to buy tokens from the exchanges to support project`s ecosystem and burn about 25% of these tokens. Great solution to maintain token activity and increase demand at the same time.

This is of course all positive for those who buy or buy a token.
But the main question is where they will have money for it? I only see one scenario guys and it’s dropping the price to such a bottom that the team can do it without any problems.

I suppose they can buy with advertising revenue? With their list of partners they won`t have any shortage of advertisement.

As we found out, Boat Pilot is also a good platform for advertising. I understand a lot of profit will be due to it.
Pages:
Jump to: