Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🚀 Brickblock.io 🚀 - JOIN THE REVOLUTION OF ASSET TOKENIZATION 💥 - page 52. (Read 6844 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 12
🔵 Brickblock.io - Tokenization platform
Hello, I really want to see the progress of this project, the working project is already good !
You can check out the live platform now! https://platform.brickblock.io/

I have studied the roadmap and I'm very pleased to see that the work will be done in a short time compared with other projects. Good team work.

We have an experienced, driven team with world class devs and an industry leading advisory board. Brickblock is going to be a top 10 token for sure.
Do you have a bounty campaign?
Our Airdrop/bounty campaign starts today. Last minute adjustments are currently being made. We will announce the bounty campaign/airdrop in a seperate ANN. You'll soon be able to make loads of BBK  Grin
brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
I have studied the roadmap and I'm very pleased to see that the work will be done in a short time compared with other projects. Good team work.

Activity: 1
Hello, I really want to see the progress of this project, the working project is already good !
Activity: 224
A good project with a practical idea! I hope for your success!
Activity: 308
Merit: 101
Sometimes Your Coins Just Hypnotize Me!
Do you have a bounty campaign?
Great idea! Given the rapid development of the crypto industry, I think that for investors such an investment opportunity will be interesting. I will follow the development.
Thank you for the kind words Smiley We at Brickblock are going to change the old & corrupt financial institutions with blockchain and decentralized systems! Tokenize everything!
Activity: 434
Merit: 49
Great idea! Given the rapid development of the crypto industry, I think that for investors such an investment opportunity will be interesting. I will follow the development.
Activity: 896
Merit: 553

Brickblock - JOIN THE REVOLUTION OF ASSET TOKENIZATION

>>>Click here for the private deal<<<

Follow us on social media and take a look at our live platform!

Click below to join our telegram and see our smart contract code

Pages:
Jump to: