Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] CargoCoin - Blockchaining Logistics - page 109. (Read 84798 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 1
PISTI
As i read the information about this project, i was amaze of what this project will come in the future. With the team behind this project will succed if this project will be active and be notice of what ahead of this project . Goodluck.

If this project succeeds on thier ico, I cant wait to see CargoCoin project fully launch thier own platform in the future.
Activity: 574
Merit: 10
Blockchain CargoCoin technology provides a revolution in trade and transport by stimulating optimization, which will provide endless transport functionality.
I agree bud cargocoin is digital and advance so tracking, planning and forecasting for your transport business will be now an easy task.
Agree, the must easy way of transportation. Transporting is even more easier with CargoCoin. The project is fucos on how to create a friendly and easy digital tracking and fast transportation business. Platform was well created and easy to understand no wonder this project will be successful soon.
the developers are really making great efforts in the development of this project. The trading segment is quite common today, but Cargocoin has its unique functions, thanks to which the platform will be a success.
Activity: 532
Blockchain CargoCoin technology provides a revolution in trade and transport by stimulating optimization, which will provide endless transport functionality.
I agree bud cargocoin is digital and advance so tracking, planning and forecasting for your transport business will be now an easy task.
Agree, the must easy way of transportation. Transporting is even more easier with CargoCoin. The project is fucos on how to create a friendly and easy digital tracking and fast transportation business. Platform was well created and easy to understand no wonder this project will be successful soon.
Activity: 224

I just really hope that this project will be able to follow all their plans in the near future. I am also hoping for a great partnership so that the team will not experience hardship in funding their platform.

As of these moment, Cargocoin is doing great and what is good is that they already opened a bounty program which will make this project to be more popular. The program just started and I expect that more will be able to join in so that this project will be able to continue for their next step.

Moreover. Bounty programs is not just about promoting, it will also be the basis for all investors on how good the platform is to the public. Because aside from it's product, some investors also consider to the feedbacks of the people and the number of participants being participated in the campaign. These matters is really important to them.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
BitHostCoin.io

I just really hope that this project will be able to follow all their plans in the near future. I am also hoping for a great partnership so that the team will not experience hardship in funding their platform.
If the team CargoCoin will be make all their objectives for the future according to their plans then that would make the CargoCoin to have a great future ahead. I hope that more supporters, users, and serious investors will come to the CargoCoin, because for me, I really like what the CargoCoin wants to implement in the community.

Cargocoin has a very challenging concept which they want to change the traditional way of making transaction which is also very costly. This is why the team needs to fearlessly overcome whatever problems they may encounter because this kind of business are also supported by some politicians.

For me, before anything else, the team must focus first now on the marketing and advertising so that they will earn enough funds to support the developments and constructions of this platform.
Activity: 448
Look ARROUND!

As of these moment, Cargocoin is doing great and what is good is that they already opened a bounty program which will make this project to be more popular. The program just started and I expect that more will be able to join in so that this project will be able to continue for their next step.
Activity: 532

If the team CargoCoin will be make all their objectives for the future according to their plans then that would make the CargoCoin to have a great future ahead. I hope that more supporters, users, and serious investors will come to the CargoCoin, because for me, I really like what the CargoCoin wants to implement in the community.

Cargocoin has a very challenging concept which they want to change the traditional way of making transaction which is also very costly. This is why the team needs to fearlessly overcome whatever problems they may encounter because this kind of business are also supported by some politicians.
Activity: 392
Merit: 2

I agree with you mate. This will be a efficient way to make the project successful. Also the team and members should help each other by promoting the project to the other social medias.
Activity: 294
Merit: 0

Activity: 196
Very interesting concept!
PS! you are now listed on ICOStream
https://icostream.org/ico/cargocoin/

Great! Thanks!

Another review for CargoCoins. This will make them more popular and they can gather more supporters. I have been amazed that the team is really making the project run smoothly.
copper member
Activity: 294
Merit: 9
CargoCoin - Blockchaining Logistics

Great! Thanks!
Activity: 406
Merit: 105

Activity: 420
Merit: 11
BitHostCoin.io

Nice achevement. Now we are sure that cargocoin is doing its best to make the project more popular. Listing in ico listing site is a good way to increase popularity and to attract more people to check this project
Activity: 50
Activity: 322
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
Logistic instrumena promise to improve in this platform there will be no problems in customs and on different sites of delivery of freight any more, all this will be optimized and brought to new level. Quite essential subject.
Activity: 560
Hi there,

Do you know that when I want to click to see how ICO is going via the link provide it takes me to another ICO page.
https://en.cryogen.me/

Regards,

I think you meant this section which takes you to cryogen when click on it

TOKEN SALE: 01.04 - 15.05

Pre-ICO: 01.04 - 15.04 | Price : 1 CRGO = $0.50 USD

ICO : 16.04 - 15.05 | Price : 1 CRGO = $1.00 USD
========================================

Because ANN design is copy past from this Cryogen thread and they forgot to modify the link inside that part.
Just ignore it, man. Most probably is their fault and they mistyped the URL, they were not copy paste because they were partnered up with Cryogen, maybe.
Activity: 128
Both the Project and the team seem nice and brilliant. It is exactly what our world needs: not to wait for bank transactions and not to pay different fees. Just simple and ambitious project covering almost all shipping areas. Good luck! Smiley

It's for global trading and transport, what's the involvement of banks suddenly? I'm completely lost on that one, cause for that you could just use BTC
You should have read my comment more attentively, sir Smiley. In other words, it said: If not being paid by crypto, customers would have to pay by fiat money (any way of it), so the company would have to wait some time to get their money on their bank account. The fact that the company plans to get paid by crypto makes the transactions escape fees and save time, at least. That's it.
Activity: 280
I watched a telegram chat and there are only 225 participants, I think the team can give a small reward to the participants and then the chat will be much more interesting.
Yes, me too, I'm one of the participants in the telegram chat and in the bounty campaign, the more the participants is, the more it can reach out to the people all over the world about this project.
Activity: 378
I watched a telegram chat and there are only 225 participants, I think the team can give a small reward to the participants and then the chat will be much more interesting.
Jump to: