Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] CargoCoin - Blockchaining Logistics - page 108. (Read 84798 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 15
The purpose of the platform is to facilitate and optimize the interaction between traders, forwarders, shipping lines, reservation agents, and all other parties involved in international trade and the transport of goods and goods.
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
We are please to announce that you can now use your referral link to refer bounty hunters, that will be registered under your account and you will receive % for the stakes that they do. For example if a bounty hunter registers through your referral link and makes 1000 stakes, you will receive 100 stakes for his work. If he registers another bounty hunter you will receive % of their stakes too. Stay tuned for updates on the bounty referral extension to the program!
Excellent news. I think such opportunity isn't enough in many other projects. Often users already have for example signature, however they have learned about other bounty, but I can't call referrals there, you have made similar and it is excellent chance for such people.
cargocoin is really giving us some really intresting news and it could really be of huge heights ahead. This project is going to rock the markets ahead and i think it would soon reach the hardcap too.
Activity: 182
We are please to announce that you can now use your referral link to refer bounty hunters, that will be registered under your account and you will receive % for the stakes that they do. For example if a bounty hunter registers through your referral link and makes 1000 stakes, you will receive 100 stakes for his work. If he registers another bounty hunter you will receive % of their stakes too. Stay tuned for updates on the bounty referral extension to the program!
Excellent news. I think such opportunity isn't enough in many other projects. Often users already have for example signature, however they have learned about other bounty, but I can't call referrals there, you have made similar and it is excellent chance for such people.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
The project is already becoming popular, that now scammers are forging a site that would steal your money! Be careful! Do not enter your login and password and your wallet on such sites, otherwise your funds will be stolen and no one can return them!
Yes you are completely right and I think the devlopers will launch the project in only some of countries but after the success of the project they can lanunch it globally too so it's depends on the devlopers and the succes of the project.
This project should actually be launched globally because it would have great demand glibally because there are a number of things which needs to be transported globally for the crypto lovers like miners, etc.
Surely the team would look forward to launch this project globally because peoples would always like to use such kind of transportation facilitied globally because there are already a lot of options for national transports.
Very interesting concept!
PS! you are now listed on ICOStream
https://icostream.org/ico/cargocoin/
Yes, this is a great achievement which has achieved by team members in very less time. Now the project is becoming popular as per time passes. I hope they will succeed soon.
This grabs attention of many people in the crypto platform as it is listed on ICO Stream there was chances even many of the investors do have a look about Cargocoin now.
Well yeah getting listed it's a good thing but I don't think so it will do the job of many investors really investing just because of it I think the team will need to do much more than sharing some reviews about the project.
Activity: 224
The project is already becoming popular, that now scammers are forging a site that would steal your money! Be careful! Do not enter your login and password and your wallet on such sites, otherwise your funds will be stolen and no one can return them!
Yes you are completely right and I think the devlopers will launch the project in only some of countries but after the success of the project they can lanunch it globally too so it's depends on the devlopers and the succes of the project.
This project should actually be launched globally because it would have great demand glibally because there are a number of things which needs to be transported globally for the crypto lovers like miners, etc.
It's a long term project, yes. But the transportation isn't going to vanish any time soon. There's plenty of work to do and lot's of money to earn Wink
This project can really earn a good amount of money for their future and also i am sure that many more investors too will join their team to really have some huge profits ahead. This project is looking genuiene and should really have a good future ahead.
The future for this project is going to be great as i don't actually know its present but i am sure that it is going to give good returns for each investor and thats why i am here. This project looks genuiene.
I read the whitepaper of the project, this project will be good for future and can make good profits. My ideas on getting a lot of investor. The investor will be able to make good profits.
Thats true for any ico. The team needs attractive deals to get investors to invest in the platform, present more information and give regular updates.
copper member
Activity: 294
Merit: 9
CargoCoin - Blockchaining Logistics
Activity: 672
Merit: 11
A great idea, I worked in logistics and if it was possible to introduce blockchain technology, many would benefit from it
In fact, after the introduction of blockchain technology, it would become easier for many to work, the only thing I regret is that few people know about these technologies
Really few people know about this technology, but at the same time advertising was banned in social networks and Google. It's strange that they started to cut this, because this is a new technology, behind which the future stands, most likely someone does not want this to spread to the masses.
Activity: 1708
Merit: 553
Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game

Great! Thanks!

Another review for CargoCoins. This will make them more popular and they can gather more supporters. I have been amazed that the team is really making the project run smoothly.

Having reviews is great but only if they come in great quality. Many of those reviews are just very superficial and don't really create valuable information.
Activity: 196
Yes, this is a great achievement which has achieved by team members in very less time. Now the project is becoming popular as per time passes. I hope they will succeed soon.
This grabs attention of many people in the crypto platform as it is listed on ICO Stream there was chances even many of the investors do have a look about Cargocoin now.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 103
COMBO 2.0
Blockchain CargoCoin technology provides a revolution in trade and transport by stimulating optimization, which will provide endless transport functionality.
I agree bud cargocoin is digital and advance so tracking, planning and forecasting for your transport business will be now an easy task.

I just really hope that this project will be able to follow all their plans in the near future. I am also hoping for a great partnership so that the team will not experience hardship in funding their platform.
If the team CargoCoin will be make all their objectives for the future according to their plans then that would make the CargoCoin to have a great future ahead. I hope that more supporters, users, and serious investors will come to the CargoCoin, because for me, I really like what the CargoCoin wants to implement in the community.
Am really waiting to hear how they intend to get their licences to operate in overseas and then maybe how various operations are going to get carried on
Activity: 714
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!
A great idea, I worked in logistics and if it was possible to introduce blockchain technology, many would benefit from it
In fact, after the introduction of blockchain technology, it would become easier for many to work, the only thing I regret is that few people know about these technologies
At times most of us use these services for making any transfers and transport sector with Cargocoin helps better to execute all the better transactions which will help in an extraordinary manner.
Activity: 154
Merit: 3
Activity: 252
I was really impressed with the experience of the developers, I think the project will justify itself and they will succeed.
The project has already justfied itself and i think that it would also attract several investors to the project. This project is going to turn the best in terms of transportation facility.
I agree with your opinion about investors. But why are you so sure that he will be the best project of his kind?
Activity: 154
As i read the information about this project, i was amaze of what this project will come in the future. With the team behind this project will succed if this project will be active and be notice of what ahead of this project . Goodluck.

If this project succeeds on thier ico, I cant wait to see CargoCoin project fully launch thier own platform in the future.

This project will be the best to have in terms of cargo matters. It focuses more on the contract of the traders,  shipping lines and investors on how they deal about cargo. Cargocoin is the best in terms of dealing easy and quick payment of transportation which they can easily  plan, transact and track on it.
Activity: 210
As i read the information about this project, i was amaze of what this project will come in the future. With the team behind this project will succed if this project will be active and be notice of what ahead of this project . Goodluck.

If this project succeeds on thier ico, I cant wait to see CargoCoin project fully launch thier own platform in the future.

I can imagine how Cargocoin would impact the global trading and transport industry because of its unique features. I'm hoping the team will continue to develop the platform.
Activity: 294
Blockchain CargoCoin technology provides a revolution in trade and transport by stimulating optimization, which will provide endless transport functionality.
I agree bud cargocoin is digital and advance so tracking, planning and forecasting for your transport business will be now an easy task.
Agree, the must easy way of transportation. Transporting is even more easier with CargoCoin. The project is fucos on how to create a friendly and easy digital tracking and fast transportation business. Platform was well created and easy to understand no wonder this project will be successful soon.
the developers are really making great efforts in the development of this project. The trading segment is quite common today, but Cargocoin has its unique functions, thanks to which the platform will be a success.
They are also utilizing the smart contracts like smart bill of landing, smart letter of credit etc referred to as platform in the white papers of Cargocoin. This is really expected which is a sign to say they are in a good track of upgrades.
Jump to: