Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] CargoCoin - Blockchaining Logistics - page 32. (Read 84796 times)

Activity: 812
Merit: 10
https://hovr.site/
There is still time for the project to more recognized especially on crypto forums. They need bigger sponsors or partners.
Im not sure if a bigger sponsor and partner is the best way to be recognized in the community since they dont have any funds for it yet.
I think or partnership is a great way to gain some awareness in the community from the way i see it And i doubt partnership require any payment but am sure it even create a more stable environment for project developments and these day most ico have one way or the other some sort of partnership
Activity: 1120
Merit: 263
Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit
There is still time for the project to more recognized especially on crypto forums. They need bigger sponsors or partners.
Im not sure if a bigger sponsor and partner is the best way to be recognized in the community since they dont have any funds for it yet.

There's a ton of ICO's in the market and does probably are facing hard time to think of a better way on how they can make an attraction of some bigger investors.
At the moment about large investors there cannot be also a speech because all failed, those who owned cryptocurrency in large numbers.
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
Very strange offer for me. But I think you know what you mean, well, let's see what happens with the project next year.
It is unlikely it will occur, I absolutely agree with you. Anyway, if cost too falls, it will be necessary to update the project that the investors were happy.
Consistent updates about the platform gives enough confidence to the supporters and even to all investors who have participated in the token sales. This will also give them awareness regarding on it's flow and how things moves on especially in the upcoming implementation.

I agree about what you have said, that is why updates is very important to all people especially the investors and supporters. It is one way to make them feel confident and less worries about what will happened to the project because they know every move or action that the team will do. Their support and investment will surely maintain as long the team will be consistent on the routine which is giving updates and information.
Activity: 532

They won't get a corporate sponsor especially right now when the crypto AND the real stocks market is down by a metric fucking ton and uncertainty is high
Most probably yes, as of now the project maybe can't have or gain corporate sponsors because of thd current status in of the market but let's be more positive guys. Let's be patient and hopefully this will end and done. The current situation will be finished and everything will be fine.
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
Very strange offer for me. But I think you know what you mean, well, let's see what happens with the project next year.
It is unlikely it will occur, I absolutely agree with you. Anyway, if cost too falls, it will be necessary to update the project that the investors were happy.
Consistent updates about the platform gives enough confidence to the supporters and even to all investors who have participated in the token sales. This will also give them awareness regarding on it's flow and how things moves on especially in the upcoming implementation.
Activity: 574
Activity: 448
Look ARROUND!

They won't get a corporate sponsor especially right now when the crypto AND the real stocks market is down by a metric fucking ton and uncertainty is high

Definitely right, the market is in blood bath which I think investors are probably holding right now. They seems to be affected by this situation which causes an issue to prevent them from investing.
Activity: 294
What are the main advantages of CargoCoin compared to other projects offering  similar blockchain based logistical platforms?

As one of I know they have many connections and partners in terms of transferring products place to place.
Most likely they would like to have such a great opportunity on investing in a high amount of money. Since that, the people around were keep supporting the project until the end of the ico.
I think that this project also had support of the community and the ico was a result of that.
Activity: 378

There's a ton of ICO's in the market and does probably are facing hard time to think of a better way on how they can make an attraction of some bigger investors.
Oh yes, I'm 100% sure of that. It is difficult to be in this to stand out among other projects and to attract the active attention of users and investors.
Activity: 504
Activity: 1078
Merit: 310
What are the main advantages of CargoCoin compared to other projects offering  similar blockchain based logistical platforms?

As one of I know they have many connections and partners in terms of transferring products place to place.

Okay. But I think it would be ideal if the team could produce some kind of comparison chart that lists all the pros and cons of each project. In this way, everybody in the community would have a glimpse on the main aspects and advantages of each project which will be a great tool to showcase CargoCoin's superiority among others.
Activity: 532

I have learned that the team are very confident and positive in the project despite in the bad situation in the market. This shows that they are capable enough to implement this platform ahead. Also, the team have assured to us that the token will be live in the exchanges after the token sales which is December 31.
Activity: 336
Merit: 0
When will updates come? I worry about tokens, because the prices of all coins are not very good, the market is all red. So I wait when there will be announcements on tokens.

Sad this week I guess because of the red on the cryptos price. But the good news is the ICO is still not finished and its 2 months I think to wait to end the sale. 2019 should be the release of the tokens. Surely the price of cryptos has change that year.
Certainly the market very much sank, however it should not be reflected in tokens as it is a little great sphere from the ordinary market.

Should not be reflected and they are "greater"? What are you even smoking there man lmao. The entire token market depends fully on the ETH/BTC market
With crash of market at this time, i really feel scare when invest at any coin or any ICO, honestly.
I believe you, because I am also very worried about my own funds, which I can lose due to the fall in the market. Moreover, I did not see any comforting predictions for the near future.
Activity: 423
When will updates come? I worry about tokens, because the prices of all coins are not very good, the market is all red. So I wait when there will be announcements on tokens.

Sad this week I guess because of the red on the cryptos price. But the good news is the ICO is still not finished and its 2 months I think to wait to end the sale. 2019 should be the release of the tokens. Surely the price of cryptos has change that year.
Certainly the market very much sank, however it should not be reflected in tokens as it is a little great sphere from the ordinary market.

Should not be reflected and they are "greater"? What are you even smoking there man lmao. The entire token market depends fully on the ETH/BTC market
With crash of market at this time, i really feel scare when invest at any coin or any ICO, honestly.
Dua
Activity: 616

I am really worried about the further development of the project, because it is completely unclear what will happen next with the market. If prices fall even lower, what will happen to young projects that are just starting to develop?
Merit: 4

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

Activity: 560
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
D.U.G

Lets hope that the market cryptos will recover soon, And the prices will become more reasonable for tokens also to adapt the prices.
Pages:
Jump to: