Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] CargoCoin - Blockchaining Logistics - page 34. (Read 84796 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 11
D.U.G
When will updates come? I worry about tokens, because the prices of all coins are not very good, the market is all red. So I wait when there will be announcements on tokens.

Sad this week I guess because of the red on the cryptos price. But the good news is the ICO is still not finished and its 2 months I think to wait to end the sale. 2019 should be the release of the tokens. Surely the price of cryptos has change that year.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
When will updates come? I worry about tokens, because the prices of all coins are not very good, the market is all red. So I wait when there will be announcements on tokens.
Activity: 336

Thanks for the updates and this will surely be a helpful information which expand about the information in some language.
Very good with the latest information, of course, it is very useful for all of us, but even so, we must always update the information so that we are not left behind, because it is very bad if we miss information
Right! You always have to update the project and all the news of the project, the only way you will know what is happening at the moment the team and how the project develops.

Are there any available languages translation from different local boards? It should help local people who cannot understand English to be able to learn from the project.
Computta Mine Your Own BTC
https://youtu.be/KQ3JgBl4FfQ

CargoCoin contribution video

Thanks for sharing this video admin. This will help people to have a better understanding on how the platform works in the real world. By the way, what is the current situation of the token sales? Does the bear market really affects on it or you still manage to collect good funds?

This video has only few views for now, You can always share this one social media like facebook and twitter to gain traffic and impression for Cargo Coin platform.
Activity: 504
Merit: 20

Thanks for the updates and this will surely be a helpful information which expand about the information in some language.
Very good with the latest information, of course, it is very useful for all of us, but even so, we must always update the information so that we are not left behind, because it is very bad if we miss information
Right! You always have to update the project and all the news of the project, the only way you will know what is happening at the moment the team and how the project develops.
Updates makes the public a peaceful and positive feedbacks about the project. This will give the impression of satisfaction. Updates will help the project to gain more and more investors because of good and strong trust they are showing.

Updates dont always make the people happy, more often than not if you're not careful you can piss off more people than before the update unfortunately
Activity: 308
Merit: 4

Most ICOs don't, also not to mention the only thing I have seen in this thread are complaints about the non responsive team working on this ICO
Activity: 812
https://hovr.site/

I think this is good news for now since basically all roadmap will be included since basically now is the most important after ico will check out the one-pager for more informations
Activity: 1120
Merit: 263
Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

Thanks for sharing this video admin. This will help people to have a better understanding on how the platform works in the real world. By the way, what is the current situation of the token sales? Does the bear market really affects on it or you still manage to collect good funds?
Actually very qualitative video an impression about the platform was gained. I assume that even beginners will be able to understand.
Activity: 252
Merit: 4

i want to know too about  bear market have any affects to ICO?
Activity: 490

Activity: 308
Merit: 1
I think cargocoin Ico is going very well as they manage to get much people to this project.so how many days remaining  for the Ico?is the bonus available?
There are still a lot of time before the ICO ends. And as far as I know, it will be done on December 31 in which is enough time for the team to focus and find better ways to attract more investors so that they can still be able to collect enough funds even if they can't achieve the hard cap.

That's still a long ass time for an ICO, like it's barely november and the ICO has been going on for how long at this point and they are yet to hit the cap

There is no insurance that the team will reach their hard cap, Right now btc's price is less than 5k and investors are panicking I guess.
I think that now many investors are not only panicking, since the price is plummeting and what will not be clear further. Strange analysts do not really write anything normal.
really strange, because we need to know it at least approximately. All users are worried about what will happen to the cryptocurrency in the near future.

I think no one feels secure and confident about the unpredictable price of the market which really affects the equivalent price of each token. For now many are panicking most especially now that the price is continuosly falling. Hope it will recover soon same as the project. Looking forward for best result of the teams changed plan.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 263
Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit
The ICO sale still has a long way to go, And 20% is a big discount for upcoming investors, So the predicted price  after the ICO is more than 1$?

Well, let's just see what could be the result of their ICO sale since investors are very observant and cautious about it especially when the price seems so high.
The price can change very much after the ICO, so you should not pay attention that everyone says that there should be a price in the region of 1 dollar.
Often it quite so, you are absolutely right, tokens very strongly lose the price and it falls several times and because of it investors begin to panic.
Merit: 0
I think cargocoin Ico is going very well as they manage to get much people to this project.so how many days remaining  for the Ico?is the bonus available?
There are still a lot of time before the ICO ends. And as far as I know, it will be done on December 31 in which is enough time for the team to focus and find better ways to attract more investors so that they can still be able to collect enough funds even if they can't achieve the hard cap.

That's still a long ass time for an ICO, like it's barely november and the ICO has been going on for how long at this point and they are yet to hit the cap

There is no insurance that the team will reach their hard cap, Right now btc's price is less than 5k and investors are panicking I guess.
I think that now many investors are not only panicking, since the price is plummeting and what will not be clear further. Strange analysts do not really write anything normal.
really strange, because we need to know it at least approximately. All users are worried about what will happen to the cryptocurrency in the near future.
Activity: 504

Activity: 574
I thank also for updates of whitepaper. I think it very opportunely to all investors who are upset with the current market. It definitely will encourage them.
Activity: 532

This latest updates give the people a good impression about the project. Small or big updates doesn't matter as long as there is updated information and details about the project. Progress matter alot.
Activity: 476

Updates makes the public a peaceful and positive feedbacks about the project. This will give the impression of satisfaction. Updates will help the project to gain more and more investors because of good and strong trust they are showing.
Activity: 378

Activity: 669

copper member
Activity: 294
Merit: 9
CargoCoin - Blockchaining Logistics
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G8dFcomOaRQ

CargoCoin – Comercio y el Transporte Mundial Descentralizado (ICO)
Pages:
Jump to: